Is it november yet?

sammy

Amanda has her own convention and probs likes her con appearences to be exclusive to that in the UK :D

Rachel has done a UK con before-maybe she didn't like it?! would LOVE to see Jewel at 7.3, think a talk with her would be very fun and interesting :D

this kind of Q has been asked before in the realms of "why are Torchwood/Hereos guests being announced for X signing event when the Torchwood/Hereos convention is upcoming?"

it could purely be that the actresses aren't available on the dates of Chevron :D rather than they don't want to do it :P

I agree though, I hope some of The Woman of Stargate and Atlantis to make an appearence at Chev 3! :D

surfy sah xx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it is May though so we are slightly closer wahoooo :dance:

yes indeed, I've been texting/facebooking everyone about BEN BROWDER being at MK and my phrasing was that we are having a mini SG con at C15 to keep us going until November :lol:

ROCK ON!!!! :YAHOO::lol::lol::smile:

surfy sah xx

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

Well with the other big cons the same weekend we might not get anybody at this rate....sorry to put a sore note in here but we have to face facts they have more money than us...might be an idea to change dates?

Kriss :-)

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Well with the other big Cons the same weekend we might not get anybody at this rate....sorry to put a sore note in here but we have to face facts they have more money than us...might be an idea to change dates?

Kriss :-)

But we are in the UK and alot of them like to come over here and will no doubt be fed up of the USA.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Kriss, most fans on here know what you are talking about anyway, but I really had to remove the name from your post due to the forum rules. Your post went a bit too far there I'm afraid. Technically it's not even allowed to talk about other events, but I will leave the post up because it's a valid concern that will come up again sooner or later.

Thanks for understanding.

Those other dates you are speaking off were known when Chevron 7.3 was announced. If Mark and Jason saw a problem there I am sure they would have chosen another date.

There was a clash in 2007 with one of those shows as well, and still Torri Higginson and Jason Momoa turned up in Manchester at Collectormania and not at the US show. Like mojoe has said, sometimes guests have different priorities.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I'm not worried about a con in the UK clashing with one in the US, if that is what the panic is about?

because there are soooo many people who have been in SG1 and Atlantis (and apparently people from Universe will be invited) and most SG cons only have a max of 6 guests (except the ones in Vancouver-but it it obviously MUCH easier for guests to come and go to that one :D) so no panicing please! :D

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...