• England
    • Northen Ireland
    • Ireland
    • Germany
    • France
    • Spain
    • Other - Europe
    • some where else in the world!

kenilworth, just outside coventry, england.

i enjoyed looking at the map last time around...it was great to see how far people had travelled!

ooow a map? that sounds WELL cool! :smile:

the funny thing is that even though I am coming from South Wales, my friend FLYING over from Belfast will get there quicker and no doubt people flying from Germany and Europe!!! :smile: funny but also kinda annoying!!! taking me most of the day to get there me thinks gah!

surfy sah xx

kenilworth, just outside coventry, england.

i enjoyed looking at the map last time around...it was great to see how far people had travelled!

ooow a map? that sounds WELL cool! :YAHOO:

the funny thing is that even though I am coming from South Wales, my friend FLYING over from Belfast will get there quicker and no doubt people flying from Germany and Europe!!! :dance: funny but also kinda annoying!!! taking me most of the day to get there me thinks gah!

surfy sah xx

I thought the map was great too last year - I hope there's another one. It was funny seeing there was someone else from near me in Norwich - I never ran into them!!

hello fellow Welshie!!!!! :YAHOO:

NX all the way to Bedford? that must be taking HOURS!

surfy sah xx

[/quote

it sounds really far, its 2 hours from newport to birmingham, then less than 2hours from brimingham to milton keynes, and after that 30 minutes to bedford, most hotels are only 10 15 to park inn, stations, near the hotles.

the all journey is only 4hoursplus30minutes. even i travel on the train, its the same distance.

im quite an atlantis fan. I never go to conventions, i only went to a charmed Con.

Edited by ringzpm