Posting Tickets

Jola

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad nearly threw mine away! :P

Good thing I read it first!

I'm ST 363- I can't believe how low a number that is, considering I only order 1 week ago! :( YAY!

One question though, my friend is ST 365- during the talks would it be possible to swap places with person who is ST 364 (If that is OK with them) or do the tickets not work like that?

• Moderators

One question though, my friend is ST 365- during the talks would it be possible to swap places with person who is ST 364 (If that is OK with them) or do the tickets not work like that?

Depending on how the numbers are called, you can just go in together and sit together. It's not a reserved seat per ticket number.

So it'll be like say 1-50 could be called, and they'd go sit in first .. but they don't have a specific reserved seat each :smile:

No, all you get is the Registration Ticket Letter that shows your ticket numbers. You then take that to the Registration Desk to collect your Passes etc.

I go my ticket number today! Yay!! ST410!!

Sorry if this is a stupid question ;) but does the souvenir booklet come in the post too or is it part of the pack we get at registration?

xox

• Showmasters Admin

I'm G100, i got mine ages ago, but i've only recently joined the forum! i'm well excited!!

Wow, you got the very last gold ticket... congrats! :D

Not quite. If you remember there are now 150 ;)