Latest Guest Announcement the legend Leonard Nimoy

showmasters

Wouldn't it be fantastic if our friends Showmasters got William Shatner to join him?!Please please!!

I second that, would be great if they agreed to a photoshoot together too. Are relations good between Mr Nimoy and Mr Shatner?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it be fantastic if our friends Showmasters got William Shatner to join him?!Please please!!

I second that, would be great if they agreed to a photoshoot together too. Are relations good between Mr Nimoy and Mr Shatner?

They have been best friends for over 25 years.

They have been best friends for over 25 years.

Yes exactly, plus they quite regularly-ish appear together in the US, including photo-shoots together.... which would be great! So I'm thirding that :-)

Edited by roxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Highly unlikely, as he'll be one of the busiest guests, and his age would prevent him from getting up repeatedly.

You can stay seated and have a "posed" photo, though... although I would imagine he wouldn't be doing any posed photos.

That is true, but means the attendee has to lean right over the table or go behind the table. These both add time and are a security risk. I think it's very unlikely there will be time for "posed" photos at his signing desk.

• Moderators

Maybe Fringe pictures !!

I want one, but I'm not overly hopeful as he's not been in it much, so it might be hard to find a promo pic.

I'd bring your own if you can.

Highly unlikely, as he'll be one of the busiest guests, and his age would prevent him from getting up repeatedly.

You can stay seated and have a "posed" photo, though... although I would imagine he wouldn't be doing any posed photos.

That is true, but means the attendee has to lean right over the table or go behind the table. These both add time and are a security risk. I think it's very unlikely there will be time for "posed" photos at his signing desk.

Me too, I'm just pedantic.

Maybe Fringe pictures !!

I want one, but I'm not overly hopeful as he's not been in it much, so it might be hard to find a promo pic.

I'd bring your own if you can.

I do hope for a Fringe photo.