Fave Horror Movies

carnosoul

Hi Everyone

Iam a big horror movie fan and i was just wondering what other people on the forum fave horror movie's are,i really like the old 80's horror movie series like A Nightmare on Elm Street,Halloween and Friday the 13th and phantasm also like films like The Scream Movies and I Know what you did last summer movies and Vampire movies like From Dusk till Dawn 1-3 John carpenters Vampires 1-3 and Blade 1-3 and The Lost boy's,I also like stephen king movies and mini series Especially Salems Lot (the 70's verison)I also like the old 80's slasher movie's like april fools day,prom night and my bloody valentine and hammer movies and the old universal horror movies,monster movie's like godzilla Anaconda and other creature features i also like werewolf movies like the howling,an amermican werewolf in london and skinwalkers and never cry werewolf and i also like asian horror like the eye,shutter,one missed call,the ring,audtion,and pulse,i also liked 30 days of night,i think thats the end of my list as you see iam BIG horror movie fan i've been collect horror,scifi and action dvd's and videos since i was 12 so i have amassed more than 1000 dvds i think i need another room just for them it's my only vice :D what are your fave horror movie's :lol:

Edited by carnosoul

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.

Halloween

Halloween 2

Halloween 5

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th Part 2

Friday the 13th Part 5

Friday the 13th Part 6

The Strangers

Saw

Saw 3

Hostel

Hostel 2

The Paper Boy (nobodies ever seen this one, though)

IT

Pet Semetary

Pet Semetary 2 (sucky sequel but come on guys its' EDWARD FURLONGGGG!!!)

Oh and I have a totally soft spot for Shark Attack 1 and 2....it's the rubber sharks!

Hi,

My Faves would have to be:-

The Crow

The Thing

Dawn of The Dead (Huge George Romero Fan)

American Werewolf In London

Dog Soliders

28 Days/Wks Later

Bram Stokers Dracula

30 Days 0f Night

Resident Evil

Fright Night

Salem's Lot

Underworld

The Evil Dead

The Last Broadcast (way better than the Blair Witch)

Ginger Snaps

Halloween

Friday The 13th

A Nightmare On Elm St

The Sin Eater

Prophecy

Constantine

The Ring

The Grudge

loads more lol :)

Hmm.

Halloween

Halloween 2

Halloween 5

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th Part 2

Friday the 13th Part 5

Friday the 13th Part 6

The Strangers

Saw

Saw 3

Hostel

Hostel 2

The Paper Boy (nobodies ever seen this one, though)

IT

Pet Semetary

Pet Semetary 2 (sucky sequel but come on guys its' EDWARD FURLONGGGG!!!)

Oh and I have a totally soft spot for Shark Attack 1 and 2....it's the rubber sharks!

Hi Victoria

I totally forgot about shark attack movies i love them aswell i've got the trilogy on dvd i liked the first one with casper van dein and ernie hudson :D i like the saw and hostel movies too i havent seen the fourth one i've got it on dvd but not got round to seeing it yet is it good :D the paper boy is really good i saw it a couple of years ago on zone horror it is really creepy so is the strangers they are meant to be making a sequel with liv tyler :D i really liked the first pet semetary with dale midkiff but also thought it was really sad at the end i have the sequel on dvd but havent seen it yet. :D

p.s. i also forgot about the george a romero zombie movies and shaun of the dead they are really good :lol:

I like the following series, however I don't like every installment. The ones listed are the ones I like.

Friday The 13th: Friday The 13th, Part 2, Part 3, The Final Chapter, Part VI: Jason Lives, Part VII: The New Blood, Part 7, FvJ.

Nightmare On Elm Street: Part 1, Freddy's Revenge, The Dream Warriors, Wes Craven's New Nightmare, FvJ.

Halloween: Halloween, H II, H III: Season Of The Witch, 4: The Return Of Michael Myers, 5: The Revenge Of Michael Myers, 666: The Curse Of Michael Myers - The Producers Cut.

Hellraiser: Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser 2, Inferno, Deader.

Child's Play: Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Bride Of Chucky.

... Of The Dead: Night Of The Living Dead, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead, Night Of The Living Dead (1990) Land Of The Dead, Diary Of The Dead.

Psycho: Psycho, II, III, IV: The Beginning.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

Candyman: Candyman, 2: Farewell To The Flesh

Hannibal Lecter: Manhunter, Silence Of The Lambs, Red Dragon.

There's loads more, but they're my main ones. Also, my two prized horror items:

The Lament Configuration I got signed by Doug Bradley at CMG2:

6588258675a9928947844l.jpg

And my hock:

6588258675a9928947879l.jpg

I like the following series, however I don't like every installment. The ones listed are the ones I like.

Friday The 13th: Friday The 13th, Part 2, Part 3, The Final Chapter, Part VI: Jason Lives, Part VII: The New Blood, Part 7, FvJ.

Nightmare On Elm Street: Part 1, Freddy's Revenge, The Dream Warriors, Wes Craven's New Nightmare, FvJ.

Halloween: Halloween, H II, H III: Season Of The Witch, 4: The Return Of Michael Myers, 5: The Revenge Of Michael Myers, 666: The Curse Of Michael Myers - The Producers Cut.

Hellraiser: Hellraiser, Hellbound: Hellraiser 2, Inferno, Deader.

Child's Play: Child's Play, Child's Play 2, Bride Of Chucky.

... Of The Dead: Night Of The Living Dead, Dawn Of The Dead, Day Of The Dead, Night Of The Living Dead (1990) Land Of The Dead, Diary Of The Dead.

Psycho: Psycho, II, III, IV: The Beginning.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Leatherface: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III, Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning.

Candyman: Candyman, 2: Farewell To The Flesh

Hannibal Lecter: Manhunter, Silence Of The Lambs, Red Dragon.

There's loads more, but they're my main ones. Also, my two prized horror items:

The Lament Configuration I got signed by Doug Bradley at CMG2:

6588258675a9928947844l.jpg

And my hock:

6588258675a9928947879l.jpg

Hi Turtle

the hockey mask and signed lament configuration box set are really cool :YAHOO: i've got the phantasm sphere boxset i hope they get angus scrimm and reggie bannister to the next one i could get it signed,i wish i could have met doug bradley at cmg 2 he was there on sunday but i was there on saturday so i missed him :YAHOO:

p.s. i also forgot evil dead trilogy,underworld,the mothman prophices,the last brodcast,final destination 1-3,the omen,the fog,stephen kings silver bullet,texas chainsaw massacre,28 days later,pumpkinhead films,the hitcher,hills have eyes,wrong turn 1-2,boogeyman 1-2,wolf creek,death note movies,reeker 1-2,creepshow,

Ah, I forgot about The Evil Dead trilogy. They're amazing.

It's not the Lament box set, it's a replica thingie. I do have the box set kicking around somewhere though.

Phantasm rocks too, although I've only watched the first one.

Hi Victoria

I totally forgot about shark attack movies i love them aswell i've got the trilogy on dvd i liked the first one with casper van dein and ernie hudson :D i like the saw and hostel movies too i havent seen the fourth one i've got it on dvd but not got round to seeing it yet is it good :P the paper boy is really good i saw it a couple of years ago on zone horror it is really creepy so is the strangers they are meant to be making a sequel with liv tyler :P i really liked the first pet semetary with dale midkiff but also thought it was really sad at the end i have the sequel on dvd but havent seen it yet. :poki:

p.s. i also forgot about the george a romero zombie movies and shaun of the dead they are really good :P

Urh I cant find the 3rd shark attack anywhere.

I want it for the absolutely gorgeous mr barrowman, though :poki:. is it good? apparently (he says this himself lol) his acting is appauling in it.

Hi Everyone

My favourite horrors are

The Shining

The Exorcist

Halloween

Salems lot

The Omen (The original )

The Thing

Alien

The Wicker Man ( The original )

Dark night of the scarecrow

The Burning

What?

No love for Critters?!

:smile:

CRITTERS! How could I forget! Fantastic stuff!

I say fantastic.... the first two are. Good, cheesy fun. And four gets bonus points for having the almighty Brad Dourif. But all copies of 3 should be burned (in the sun).

Hi Victoria

I totally forgot about shark attack movies i love them aswell i've got the trilogy on dvd i liked the first one with casper van dein and ernie hudson :D i like the saw and hostel movies too i havent seen the fourth one i've got it on dvd but not got round to seeing it yet is it good :D the paper boy is really good i saw it a couple of years ago on zone horror it is really creepy so is the strangers they are meant to be making a sequel with liv tyler :D i really liked the first pet semetary with dale midkiff but also thought it was really sad at the end i have the sequel on dvd but havent seen it yet. :D

p.s. i also forgot about the george a romero zombie movies and shaun of the dead they are really good :D

Urh I cant find the 3rd shark attack anywhere.

I want it for the absolutely gorgeous mr barrowman, though :(. is it good? apparently (he says this himself lol) his acting is appauling in it.

Hi Victoria

Shark attack 3:Megladon is really good i thought his acting was good in it (but mayby iam a bit biased as iam big torchwood fan) :D mayby you could get it from amazon or ebay the last time i saw it in the shops it was getting sold as a trilogy box set,if i find it anywhere near me i promise to let you know :D have you seen the movie "Redwater" with lou diamond phillips it's sort of like shark attack :D

What?

No love for Critters?!

:D

CRITTERS! How could I forget! Fantastic stuff!

I say fantastic.... the first two are. Good, cheesy fun. And four gets bonus points for having the almighty Brad Dourif. But all copies of 3 should be burned (in the sun).

Hi

I really loved critters too a really fun movie :D but i only seen the first one,does anyone like the tremors movies they are really good :D turtle you should check out the other phantasm movies they are really cool :YAHOO:

Edited by carnosoul

I really loved critters too a really fun movie :D but i only seen the first one,does anyone like the tremors movies they are really good :D turtle you should check out the other phantasm movies they are really cool :YAHOO:

I'll watch them sometime soon. The first was really good, I just never got the urge to watch the others.

halloween I,II, h20 and resurrection

nightmare on elm street I, III and new nightmare

the omen

urban legends I,II

not really horror but i do like the final destionation movies

friday 13th 1st one only

candyman

repossessed (i know its a comedy but still needed a mention)

anything by hitchcock all of this are amazing

theres loads more but thats ones i watch loads

Demons

Suspiria

TCM - THE ORIGINAL

From Beyond

RE ANIMATOR

Evil Dead 1 + 2

Bride Of Frankenstien

Fearless Vampire Killers

Death Line

Halloween 1 - 3 (SEASON OF THE WITCH is an underated gem)

Hellraiser 1 + 2

Brides Of Dracula

The Omen 1 + 2

Exorcist

Deep Red

Vampire Lovers

Dawn Of The Dead - ORIGINAL

Day Of The Dead - ORIGINAL

Night of the Living Dead - ORIGINAL

Carrie

Wicker Man - THE ORIGINAL

Carnival Of The Souls