Lost Season 5 - Episodes One and Two

DavidB

I always forget what's happened in Lost when it comes to the next season ;) I've lost my memories of lost :D Remembered a little after seeing those 2 images you posted, suppose I'll have to read about season 4 to remind myself ;)

• Moderators

;) I finished re-watching S4 over the weekend, as I knew I'd have forgotten certain things.

I figured those images might trigger some memory recalls, as they're two of the biggest moments in the finale :D

• Moderators

Yeah, there is Lost: Destiny Calls which will air straight before the opening 2 episodes in the US. I might watch it, but I prefer watching everything in full just so I know exactly where I am ;)

Think Sky One in the UK are showing something else too, but I'm not that patient.

I'm way too excited about the return of Lost now, and Sunday is going to be amazing since Supernatural comes back too. My 2 favourite shows :firedevil: I've just finished re-watching season 4 of Lost since I knew I had forgotten some of the important things in the season. I'm still amazed at how great the season 4 finale was!

• Moderators

I think once they went towards the flashes and Dharma experiments etc, the science aspect took a grasp of the show really. Especially with Desmond and Faraday, time travel etc. Now they're not hinting at anything, it's a full blown crazy show :D

wow! so many more questions! will probs watch it again on sunday to get a better feel for it.

I recognise the lady talking to ben in the church but i can't place her! any help? gonna try lostpedia now, see if i can find anything.

Its all so surrel, its the point of rediculous for people who only watch odd few ep's, think you gotta watch it all and really dedicate time to it for it to be acceptable

• Moderators

Personally I love the fact that it's all playing out so well for the people who have stuck with watching it, and we're get little things here and there that the regular fans will appreciate all tying up together, as well as the odd guest appearance and nods to old episodes etc .. Ethan, Ana Lucia, Exposé, the bigger role for Chang ..

And that was Ms Hawking, first seen in Flashes Before Your Eyes, and also in a photo in Catch 22. A perfect example of someone who was memorable, but appeared as a small part initially and no doubt forgotten about by most people. It's always good when these important people reappear and everything becomes more significant.

I'm glad I got over my series 3 hump and made myself watch series 4, which was a great improvement. Once again Lost is exciting to watch and leaves you wanting more. The start of series 5 is no different, my favourite part was when Frogart (sp?) was killed! That moment was so being built up for it!

I think that its a good move to spilt up the show in two, having the Islanders 'lost in time' and the other six three years in the future (or 3 years since the Island 'disappeared' anyway!), even though the flashbacks/forwards where very informative, some where a little boring and slowed the pace of an episode right down!

Here's looking forward to episode 3!

Edited by cyberdrunk

I do like the new time jumping island thing. I hope they jump back a bit further. What time periods would you guys like to see shown?

Personally I wanna see when the Black Rock got there and maybe something with the 4 toed statue oh and something to do with when Russo and Alex first got there.

Also love how Desmond is again quite important as he can sort of control things more than the others, may be due to his expose to the energy when he did the failsafe?

Nice return from Mrs Hawking, think she will be around alot more now.

It seems Charlotte is getting the sickness, guess she needs a constant pretty sharpish.

Anyone notice the number 3 popping up alot eg broken elevator buttons, butcher queueing tickets, maybe now the island has moved the numbers have changed?

Definetly a good start and the next one looks good too.

I'm so excited that Lost is back. :lol:

It all makes no sense to me at all and the not being able to change the past/future is strange but I'll happily go with it.

My favorite quote of all time has to be Hurly: "You need to eat more comfort food and then you wouldn't like kill people". quality.

I would also like to see the Black Rock, the polar bears arriving, the statue, etc but I'm guessing we won't see much.

Bring on the next ep!!!!!!