Guess...

Sazzzy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already suggested on FB that Sarmy should have our own photoshoot and autograph sessions if the real guest stuff is over too quickly. =P

I'm beyond complaining. I never complain anyway... seriously... LOL.

I just wish I could bring myself to be a Twilight fan. Scrap that, I don't. I just wish future me had warned January me not to buy a silver ticket.

I already suggested on FB that Sarmy should have our own photoshoot and autograph sessions if the real guest stuff is over too quickly. =P

I'm beyond complaining. I never complain anyway... seriously... LOL.

I just wish I could bring myself to be a Twilight fan. Scrap that, I don't. I just wish future me had warned January me not to buy a silver ticket.

i know, stupid fture selves sud of warned us :P

I am happy for you all to have your photo with me for free as a special thanks for attending.

Yar, it'd be free unless anyone wants to donate and Sarmy could pass it on to the charities.

We need out own room or stand for autographs and the like. :(

You guys probably think I'm just playing. I'm being deadly serious. :P

Edited by Lenatalia

So my guess for the next guest will be....

David B announced on Friday :P

In all seriousness though....I think we would all appreciate a little info from SM on how this event if going to work with only 3 guests. I'm cursing the fact I brought a silver ticket. £135 is a lot of money to spend especially in the current finance climate and I don't feel I'm going to get value for money. ;)

Everyone stay positive...still three weeks to go. A lot can happen in three weeks! :blink:

• Moderators

If I can suggest anything, it's either to contact them directly or make a more specific topic to address any issues you may have.

That way you're more likely to get a response, rather than what's happening at the moment, which is a few random comments in the middle of irrelevant topics that may or may not get read.

Only 3 guests??? That would be tragic! I wouldt be terribly happy. Esp as the red dwarf con would have been better for the money - they have 8 great guests and pay less. Wish I could go to that one now...

Ok so they are based in the UK but still...

Edited by Babbler

I would like to have at least one more guest but I'm so happy to see Greg Grunberg, that I will not complain if we will end up with this three guests. I don't regret to buy a silver ticket at all.

But it's strange that some cons get guests and so on very early and other cons seem to be completely forgotten (like the Abrams Con) :chair:

THIS!

I keep looking at all the goodies the Twilight fans are getting and cursing myself for absolutely despising that series ^_^

My vote goes to giant twister. ... in fact, even if we get a guest, can we have twister anyway?!

Tell me about it, but I can't force myself to like something.

Can't believe they even got a DVD. =(

THEY GOT A DVD?!! Has there not been a petition since E1 for a DVD?

Still, I won't watch Twilight or read the books....no matter how many goodies they get at Twilight :thumbup:

Maybe they haven't been able to get consent from the E1 attendee's yet, which is a shame. But if they are waiting for when the actors come back to an event to get permission then they've already had the chance to get it from Santiago Canbrera, David Anders, and Cristine Rose. Sendhil Ramamurthy and Jessalyn Gilsig are all attending upcoming SM events, so the only one to get would be Noah Gray-Cabey.

if i may insert my opinion here and sum facts...

1. i love twilight AND heroes (dont throw the tomatoes yet...)

2. the only reason we r gettin a dvd is coz ALL the guests agreed to a dvd bein made, unlike that of the eclipse conventions

3. i went to the twilight con and we did get sum good gifts, nothing to get jealous over so take a chill pill

4. i don't belive i have a 4th... but oh well, i'm sorri if u all feel left out coz sm aren't responding to any of the posts here, but there don't seem to be responding to any of the event posts atm, so maybe they r havin sum difficulties with their system, i'm sure they'll be in touch soon

p.s. majorly bummed about this most probs bein the last heroes con, i was gonna go to the 4th... ;)

i would like to guess someone completely awesome for all of u attending, so milo ventimiglia!!!! i hope u all get what you want out of this con and have as much fun as possible!!!

Edited by Twilight_fanatic92

2. the only reason we r gettin a dvd is coz ALL the guests agreed to a dvd bein made, unlike that of the eclipse conventions

3. i went to the twilight con and we did get sum good gifts, nothing to get jealous over so take a chill pill

4. i don't belive i have a 4th... but oh well, i'm sorri if u all feel left out coz sm aren't responding to any of the posts here, but there don't seem to be responding to any of the event posts atm, so maybe they r havin sum difficulties with their system, i'm sure they'll be in touch soon

p.s. majorly bummed about this most probs bein the last heroes con, i was gonna go to the 4th... :thumbup:

i would like to guess someone completely awesome for all of u attending, so milo ventimiglia!!!! i hope u all get what you want out of this con and have as much fun as possible!!!

Hey!

Can you try to write properly please? Not to be rude but I find your messages extremely hard to read because I have to stare for a while wondering what "sum" means, and what "r" stands for, and what "bein" is and so on, and what "sorri" is an abbreviation of. My mind is not trained to read code.

Secondly, I think it is rude to tell people to "take a chill pill".

Edited by Psychosis

p.s. majorly bummed about this most probs bein the last heroes con, i was gonna go to the 4th... :(

Hey!

Can you try to write properly please? Not to be rude but I find your messages extremely hard to read because I have to stare for a while wondering what "sum" means, and what "r" stands for, and what "bein" is and so on, and what "sorri" is an abbreviation of. My mind is not trained to read code.

Secondly, I think it is rude to tell people to "take a chill pill".

k, well thats how i tend to write, most people seem ok with it.

and sorri if u think its rude for me to say that, but i say that all the time.