Guess...

Sazzzy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this cauase we stoped commeneting on statuss..

i want alex the hot fish boy.... we have a pool in the hotel.... im just saying

...a pool I'm yet to find! I heard rumour of a gym aswell :vader: I suppose I don't venture very far from the bar

I think the door to the gym/pool is just before the dining room to the left?

And we had a good view of the jacuzi/water area when we walked past the big window at night and spotted a quite older gentleman in his speedo's reading his newspaper. :vader:

i think were all fed up as everyone seems to have forgoten about us in favour of other events so i think were all only coming cause we've spent the money lol so were making the most of a bad situation.

although in all fairness i get grunny for three days that makes me happy

and yes quinny it did say 4-6 guests origanaly but the wording on the website has changed

this i found out from my three friends that were coming but arnt now due to lack of organisation by the organisers.

i think that the lack of anything has shot this event in the foot, im sorry guys but normaly im first to defend you but seriously this and abrams inc is suffering really bad at the hands of your twiglet obsestion at the moment ( dont get me wrong im going to that and im glad that your putting the time in but iv spent just as much on this event as that one and the difrence in the two events alredy is astronomical)

lets give them till the weekend and if we don't hear anything, I'll put Jasons phone number up on here so that we can all badger him till something does happen lol

Edited by Quinny83

i totaly agree with you pez, i mean its great that you guys are getting good business form the twilight stuff but it seems like its all your intrested in the mo, weve paid exactly the same money as them and we get 3 guest, crap aprty thems and all of a sudden words changing, tho you know it said 4 - 6, well all do.

i love showmatsers events i really do, but this has really put me off, its like alot of money wasted.

i feel as though SM have forgotten about us completly ;)

and all this word changing stuff & lack of organisation has really put me off.

tbh i don't think we should pay £78 for three guests where other events have 6. its quite unfair

also i think a good way of selling more tickets is to advertise it on the back of the official heroes magazine like the first event was because tht was how i found out about this event

£78.. i paid £137.. total rip off, but then again guess its my own fault i shoudl of waited for the guests :/ but i had faith in sm..oh well, i'll learn for next con i like lol

Edited by Sazzzy

i think they need to do something about pricing

it does seem a little expensive.

and we have to pay for hotel, travel, food etc as well

some events have tonnes and tonnes of guests and still have to pay the same price

so either theres should be increased. or ours decreased

i think we should get some money back for sure if we dont get a new guest, cause it orignal did say 4 - 6, theyve just suddenly changed the wording, so if we dont get 4 we shouldnt have to pay a normal ticket price, it seems a little unfair...no alot unfair.

i think we should get some money back for sure if we dont get a new guest, cause it orignal did say 4 - 6, theyve just suddenly changed the wording, so if we dont get 4 we shouldnt have to pay a normal ticket price, it seems a little unfair...no alot unfair.

i agree with you

we're probably only gettin 3 guests which is why they've changed it

can't imagine us getting more than 6 ;)

the event is going to be very quiet with just 3 guests going and also the photoshoots and autopgraphs will probably be done within a few hours which leaves us with nothing to do for the rest of the two days