• Cam Gigandet... James
  3. 3. Section 3

• Billy Burke ... Charlie Swan
    • Justin Chon ... Eric Yorkie
    • Michael Welch ... Mike Newton
    • Anna Kendrick ... Jessica Stanley
    • Christian Serratos ... Angela Weber
    • Sarah Clarke ... Renee Dwyer

Of course, I would absolutely love Rob or Kristen to attend, but I also understand that would be a very rare and lucky thing to happen.

I realize that of course, I don't think I really got my point across very well the first time, let me try again.&

I guess I'm just really upset, as there's going to be anotehr really fun convention with more and probably different guests. I can hardly afford to go to this one, so I'm just a bit bitter that Rob & Kristen might go to this one.

I guess I kinda over-reacted at first, I just saw them on the poll in their own category and it kinda set me off a bit. Sorry if I seemed whiny or anything, I'm not usually like that at all!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know it's just kind of annoying because I can't afford to go to the second one and so if Rob & Kristen go to this one I'll be really disappointed.

well i'm sure that showmasters will rearrange the entire event for your benefit if you ask them nicely... oh no wait it's arranged for everyone and they do a wonderful job putting on events like this for us, and working with actors to get them to come to the event to see us and schedule us in and they do all this for everyone and they are nice enough to give us a poll so we can tell them who we would like to see and you are annoyed at them i don't get it

at the end of the day if i can't afford something (and that happens alot believe me) i don't begrudge the people that can get have it and certainly not the people that organise it. i really feel your attitude is a shame and that if you can't go to ET2 you probably shouldn't bother to vote for who you would like to attend it perhaps you shoudl vote for who you would not like to meet it might be better for you.

please realise that showmasters do a wodnerful thing for us and try and be grarteful

I am absolutely stoked by the guests who have been announced for ET1 and if I'm lucky enough to get myself to ET2 I will be happy with whoever comes. I notice though that David has been missed off the list...I want to meet him! :D

• Moderators

In the end, it's just a poll, and people shouldn't take it too seriously. I've seen some people lately get a little stressed over it, and there's really no point.

Basically it's just a poll to get a general idea of who people might want to meet. There's so many different things to take into account when putting the guest list together anyway like ..

- You can only vote 1 time in each section, but it doesn't mean you wouldn't want to meet the others.

- Not everyone that votes is going to attend.

- Not everyone that is going to attend will be on the forum, or be guaranteed to vote.

- Not all cast/crew etc are poll options, but that doesn't mean there won't be someone different as a guest.

- Just because someone 'wins' a poll, it doesn't mean they'll want to come, or be affordable, or available etc.

There's no way this or any other poll can be anything other than a very rough guide to what people want.

So in the end, it's not worth getting stressed over for any reason really.

You've missed some one off the list who I would really love to meet... Stephanie Meyer.

Now she would be one hell of a great guest. :(

She's already stated that while she supports fans attending unofficial Twilight conventions, she won't be attending any of those organised this year.

You've missed some one off the list who I would really love to meet... Stephanie Meyer.

Now she would be one hell of a great guest. :(

She's already stated that while she supports fans attending unofficial Twilight conventions, she won't be attending any of those organised this year.

Yeah lol she would be amazing to meet!...but shes not going to any....o well maybe one day! :)

I voted for robert, peter and billy.

but i want jackson as well.

and TAYLOR :D

and also,

nikki, ashley and elizabeth.

the men come first though :chair:

:)

pretty please.

i would honestly give you my whole savings account just to meet robert, taylor or peter.

pleaseeeeee with cherries on top.

I read that Jackson's band 100 Monkeys is playing at the Chicago con.... Please can we have Jackson and his band for ET2 - how cool would that be :-) xx

That would be VERY cool... :D

yeah that would be so good! i genuinely love them... i voted kristen and jackson, i don't really mind about the ones in the 3rd category but i voted for christian... i would like to meet rob as well obviously, but he'd probably get mobbed or something. and i want to meet rachelle!

It would be cool for Taylor to be there seeing as he can't make this ET.

I'm going to beg my dad to allow this to be my birthday treat. :(

SAME!

My birthdays in November, and it's my 16th. So he might just let me go if I say I don't want any other presents or a party. :o

My brother's birthday is in October so I'm going to get him a ticket for his birthday present - he hasn't read the books but he knows enough about them with me telling him. He likes the wolves! :smile: He could have his party there - that'd be awesome!!! :P

It'd be another excuse for me to go! :D

Edited by KitKatKate