DATE FOR ETERNAL TWILIGHT 2

showmasters

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i am so pleased that they are doing another one but disapointed its in October???

The film wont be released, so we wont be able to talk about the film or be told much about it either...

How can we have a convention based on the film with out having seen it i thought it would have been feb again next year maybe....

Plus all my money is gonna be spent in feb i wont be able to save enough for another one straight away in october

(MOST OF ALL.... I WILL KICK MYSELF IF ROB DOSNT GO TO THIS ONE BUT GOES TO THE ONE IN OCTOBER) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh my god! Are you trying to kill us, or at least our pockets? Auctions, food, dealers and now convention two which I'll be hard pushed to say no to haha. I already told my fella the obsession would calm down after this convention, a lie I know but I'll never hide it if I'm booked for October. But I'm with Nat if Rob doesn't go this time and does go to the next I would so kick myself.

Can we purchase tickets on credit card at the con? Just want to be prepared :)!

Yes, credit card payments are accepted.

Thanks do you, or anyone else know if the cost of tickets will be near enough the same as the current one?

• Showmasters Admin

Just wondering can i buy ticket over the phone if i'm not at the march con??? all the good ticket will be gone by 2nd march!!!

Tickets for the next event are put on sale at the event so that those who attended the first event and supported it get the first shot at buying the tickets for the next event.

Unfortunately those that are not at the event will just have to wait until the online store opens up later in the week whenever that is!

It has been the same for every ME event to date.

Besides, no one will be at the Showmasters office to answer the phone as they'll all be at the event, :poki:

SJ

xox

Wellllll I just booked a room at the Park Inn, to save me having to worry about it at a later date + the rooms seem to be filling up quickly.

Guess I'm just gonna have to fork out for another ET ticket :blink:! Shame... heh

Showmasters I may be knocking on your door looking for a second job soon enough :uhoh: x

• Moderators

Yes, the Park Inn changed their policy recently due to a lot of people booking rooms and cancelling them late.

I'd still recommend staying there if people can afford to do so, but obviously the Ibis is a good alternative :D

• Moderators

got my room for the park inn in october, cant wait. had to book the ibis for feb so i hope that will be ok. has anyone stopped there before? :(

The Ibis is the most regularly used 'other' hotel for Massive Events conventions, and I know plenty of people that have stayed there and been happy enough with it. So you'll be fine :poki:

got my room for the park inn in october, cant wait. had to book the ibis for feb so i hope that will be ok. has anyone stopped there before? :YAHOO:

The Ibis is the most regularly used 'other' hotel for Massive Events conventions, and I know plenty of people that have stayed there and been happy enough with it. So you'll be fine :smile:

thanks for that, never been to a convention and was a bit worried