when is heroes back...

Bestdamnfan

The twelve episodes of Volume 4 are due to start in the States on an undetermined date in February 2009. It is a straight run through without reruns, but will involve the odd week here and there missed during holiday celebrations such as Easter etc. When it starts in the UK really depends on when in February it starts in the States.

All of this information regarding the US broadcasting is available through the official website.

Edited by Snow Drop 6:15

Totally missed that little box on the left of the web page...need to get my eyes checked again I think :wub:

The new trailer looks great. Kind of reminds me a little of X-Men when they started hunting them down in both the cartoons and films. It also has a look of other great films. Definitely wets the lips for the next 5 weeks or so....

Edited by Snow Drop 6:15

• 1 month later...

Well thats just wonderful, it clashes with 24 GGGGRRRRR Oh well it's the video or I Player here I come, won't do much for thier ratings though

Same for me too. But after the first ep i'll be following bbc three pace so it doesn't clash that much.