Heroes Season 3 - Episode 13 - Villains Finale Discussion

DavidB

O.K. That has got to be the best recap pic so far. ^_^

Lol funny that he's covered in blood and you're still all... :YAHOO: lol

O.K. That has got to be the best recap pic so far. :o

Lol funny that he's covered in blood and you're still all... ;) lol

I don't think I'm alone in that regards. :D

So now I officially have no sympathy for Claire in any shape or form, I know Sylar's 'death' isn't final as soon as the glass is removed he'll heal but I don't like Claire much to begin with. :firedevil:

Sucky for Ando that he wanted an ability and the one he got is just to strengthen others abilities.

And Sylar honestly wanted to hear that he had some redeeming qualities [i think he has plenty] and seemed dissapointed by Angela's answer as to why she chose him. And him wanting to believe in good in the world.

Edited by bonniesrg

"So now I officially have no sympathy for Claire in any shape or form, I know Sylar's 'death' isn't final as soon as the glass is removed he'll heal but I don't like Claire much to begin with. :chair: "

But what about having glass in the back of his neck AND being burnt into ashes!? :D

Edited by paul

That was just WOW. Really it's been awhile since I was all ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about an episode.

How the heck did Mohinder get out of the building? Same way Sylar might?

So cool that we now appear back on track to some of the early flash forwards.

so cool.

:D

Does this now mean that it is on a break?

Yes, its back Feb 2nd in the States!

What did happen to Mohinder? Oh he got gotted in a vat load of the formula didnt he!? He could be some kind of super-mutant by now! Or may be just dead? Lets hope so, eh!? :D:P

Just watching it again...

Claire on Sylar "Well, id like to give him a damn spanking!"

Kinky! This cracked me up! :P

Edited by paul

Just watching it again...

Claire on Sylar "Well, id like to give him a damn spanking!"

i actualy shouted so would i and my dad gave me a funny look because im sitting with headphones on....

sylar cant be gone....heat melts glass anyways so whooo! ( damn i hope im right.) claire needs to die... die good i tell you... i wanna know who sylars mommy and daddy are!...

nathan needs his head given to him on a plate peter just kick the living daylights out of him already...

and is it just me or does fugitives potential plot look an awful lot like season 2...

tracy is still lame.

i like ando's power doesnt he look happy about it. oh yeah and lets not worry about the whole space time contingency or how thats going to work.... if hiro has the formula non of the new people with powers including ando could have powers so he couldnt go back in time to stop hiro ....

oh god it's to late to be thinking about this...

SYLAR! :D

I dont know about 'Fugitives' sounding a lot like Heroes Season 2 but im hoping its more like Prison Break Season 2... Which was great.... in case you hadnt seen it... :D

Quick edit on Sylar... If hes going to die he deserves a better death than being stabbed in the back (of the neck) by a teenaged girl. I think he'll be back! Hes too big a character not to!

Edited by paul

I loved the Sylar narration at the start. I hated that Claire got to stab him, but I'm pretty sure he isn't dead.

if hiro has the formula non of the new people with powers including ando could have powers so he couldnt go back in time to stop hiro ....

Back in time, Hiro tore the formula in half - he was the reason it was torn in the first place, since we first saw the two halves at the start of the season. Hiro and Daphne then went to Pinehirst, in present time, to get the formula from Tracy. He got it and tore it up into little pieces - this occured after Ando, Peter, Mohinder and dead soldier received the formula. Hiro didn't stop the formula from being made at Pinehirst, but he's stopped it been made again in the future.

I like villain Nathan better than hero Nathan.

I guess Meredith was the other blonde who was to die this volume - I'm just glad it wasn't Daphne.

From what I've read, volume 4 is meant to resemble season 1 more than season 2.

Edited by Lenatalia

• Moderators

Sylar isn't dead. After all the attention and effort they've put in to the character, they'd never just bump him off like that. It'd be such a waste. I'm not against characters dying but it shouldn't be so anti-climatic.

I keep thinking Arthur shouldn't be dead.

Mohinder did indeed get into Tracy's car at the end.

Worf and Nathan intrigues me. I think it's a great direction to go in - mainly because it gives Adrian Pasdar something to actually do, even if he is evil really.

i wanna know who sylars mommy and daddy are!...

*edited just in case ^_^*

My one upset about the finale was the lack of the MAJOR CLIFFHANGER which was filmed as the original ending, but the fact that they decided to keep that part for the opening of the next volume instead...

After all of Grunny's hyping it up, it's a shame that they didnt use it ...

Edited by DavidB

Thats bit of a spoiler for people who want to watch and find out I already knew but some people don't.

Sylar isn't dead.

Mohinder, Hiro, nathan and peter should of been.

Meridith better not be dead I loves her.

I didn't like this ep got bored half way through. I want my Elle back.

Another episode I loved, Sylar was rather twisted in his plans with his 'prisoners' lol, though he better not be dead and I agree with DavidB that they can't just kill him off like that after all the effort put into the character.

Sylar missed out on taking a few abilities this episode, just so he could play games, could've been able to control fire and see the future, suppose he may have got the powers from the level 5 people but I don't think he really needs the puppet master power as he could probably do most of that with telekinesis.

Nathan's a traitor ^_^

Maybe Ando can also weaken peoples powers :angel:

Anyone noticed that there's now nobody with the ability to Time Travel? Arthur is dead, Hiro lost his powers and I'm guessing Peter has started afresh with his powers. Unless Hiro can somehow get his back, or if Peter has gained all of his powers back no more time travel :dance:

Why does everyone now appear to have powers? :P

There should be at least a few characters, even if just minor ones, who don't.

HRG is a main character and doesn't have any. As is Hiro now :huh:

Worf and Nathan intrigues me.

Was wondering what you meant when I first read that, re-watched it and noticed it was Worf lol, surprised I didn't before :P