Heroes Season 3 - Episode 13 - Villains Finale Discussion

DavidB

Haha, yeah, that BBC3 woman made a massive spoiler. Well, I already know he's in volume 4 and a little more...

Technically, we do still have someone with time travel abilities, but she needs Ando to do it.

I read weeks ago that Hiro was going to die this volume, which I'm glad isn't true. However, I do wonder how long he has left on the show without a power. Unless he's going to get captured anyway and he spends the volume assuring them he has no power.

Although she very probably is dead, I'll always be ready for Meredith to reappear in the future, hold her palm out and show a bit of fire. "Here's my ability, incase you thought I died in the fire." But yeah, collapsing building might well have done the job...

Well with Knox now in the new role of cooling down drinks. Peter's visit to the future is now an alternate future......well unless the last six episodes have been a joint dream of Daphne and Arthur caused by Maury Parkman.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a random thought about heroes...

If Ando supercharged someone with telekinesis could they move the moon? :blush:

Wonder what'd happen if Hiro's power was supercharged too.

Do you think Hiro got his power back?

Peter needed to inject himself with the formula to get a power back so that concludes that his powers did not return to him when Arthur died so would mean that Hiro at least for the moment is powerless.