Guess the date of first guest announcment!

Lambourne

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ditto .. it'll be my birthday weekend after all so don't wanna leave plans to the last minute and stuff.

although i know they cant announce guests before they have them, but as there hasn't been an announcement already i'm thinking that they are having trouble in securing a guest, i know from experience how hard it is to book a lost guest and also the available ones can be ridiculous amounts of money.

as much as i love lost, moneys really tight at the moment as im sure it is for alot of people, so i think a few people just feel impatient as they know they will need to save and cant leave things to the last minute.

not complaining though :)

New guess: 24.03.09 name: Jeremy Davis.

Any announcement would be good though :)

Because then I can book my flight (which is getting more and more expensive hehe) and I don't have to be afraid that the date is shifted.

New guess: 24.03.09 name: Jeremy Davis.

Any announcement would be good though :)

Because then I can book my flight (which is getting more and more expensive hehe) and I don't have to be afraid that the date is shifted.

Fingers crossed! :P

Bring on Matthew Fox, April 3rd!!

That would be the best guest announcement ever...

Deffinately!! Ive got alot that i would like to ask him, especially about Haunted!

Haunted was good! Did they ever release it on DVD? I really want to watch it again but can't find it anywhere and it's impossible to download.

Edited by Lambourne

Bring on Matthew Fox, April 3rd!!

That would be the best guest announcement ever...

Deffinately!! Ive got alot that i would like to ask him, especially about Haunted!

Haunted was good! Did they ever release it on DVD? I really want to watch it again but can't find it anywhere and it's impossible to download.

nope, never got released. People made there own versions and sold them but i could never get them at the time. I really wanted to know how that would turn out.

ahh wish the Jeremy Davies one had come true Bregi, that would be a dream

ook Elizabeth Mitchell April 11th - There's my guess which is more like a hope really hope i can start planning going to these events need to book time off work and book somewhere to stay if i'm going

As a fan of Lost and Alias, I hope an announcement regarding guests for these shows is announced very soon, or any plans I will try and make to attend won't be good enough as I won't be able to get the time off work.

I have zero interest in Fringe, so I won't be interested in their talks or meeting them, but I hope these fans get a guest soon also.

Just can't get into the show no matter how hard I try.

Yep - I second that, I can hang on 2 more weeks at a push, but then I wont be able to attend as I will have to confirm other commitments for those dates. It is concerning that we still dont have 1 guest for this event, esp after what happened with Lockdown, but that said I will keep checking. I bet that I will prob have to agree to other commitments that weekend, only to find they then announce some top names...!

exactly this is getting a bit worrying considering what happened with Lockdown, i thought my point made earlier was valid and was hoping for feedback, i know SM/ME have a few events before this but just seems to be all focused on other events atm and as much as we support your events sometimes its kinda hard when things are left to the last minute.

exactly this is getting a bit worrying considering what happened with Lockdown, i thought my point made earlier was valid and was hoping for feedback, i know SM/ME have a few events before this but just seems to be all focused on other events atm and as much as we support your events sometimes its kinda hard when things are left to the last minute.

same here i am also waiting for a guest to be announced before booking but nothing :P Ireally hope they get someone soon :P

I have until the end of next week to book time of work if I realistically expect to be able to attend.

I hope a guest is announced sooner as it gives me more time to budget, organise cheaper travel arrangements, talk friends into attending etc.

Could someone from SM please let us know how the situation is going regarding booking guests.

I can imagine it might be difficult getting guests from one or two of the shows but there must be a guest you can announce from one of them.

Its not looking good for me now, as someone else in my department just booked the time off. My boss says I can still have the time off, but he has to know by the end of the week as he cant hold the date to long as its unfair on everyone else. I am very disapointed at the lack of announcements to this event. They said they would give a discount to those that attended Lockdown but even now STILL nothing announced regarding that. Maybe this should of been called Lockdown 2 afterall....