Saturday's Auction...

The dinner went for around £120 i think, i cant remember the exact amount but it was around that much.

They also sold a signed George Takei heroes sword for £130, the New York explosion floor graphic for the timeline room from E1 for over £100 and a signed canvas print signed by all E1 and E2 guests.

They also had signed photos, magazines, a tshirt and old collectamania boards featuring heroes guests.

Sorry my memory seems to be failing me this morning...i cant remember what else they had!

;)

• Showmasters Admin

The Saturday night meal was great. I was asked to go along with my wife as host.

All the guests had a wonderful time. All of these thanks me on Sunday for it. Stephen T went so far as to say that it was a wonderful venue, meal and the company was also so lovely that it was an evening he and his wife would remember for a very long time. So that was nice.

The two guys that won the meal had a great time too. One sat between Dania and Stephen and the other sat between Alan and James.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

cool to hear the update would so love to have gone....did adair go ?

Yes and her mum and aunt.

Adair sat between Dania and her mum.

She was sat pretty much opposite me. She really is a very mature 12 year old, funny, witty and really friendly.

i know couldnt get over that for like the entire weekend, she was so mature and so funny aswell.....couldnt get over how good her singing was....she was amazing her version of sweet child o' mine was so good....just out of intrest was that her idea to play or showmasters ?

• Showmasters Admin

just out of intrest was that her idea to play or showmasters ?

I'm not 100% sure how is came about as I wasn't there, but my understanding and very shortened version is....

Adair "I can sing and play sweet child of mine on the guitar"

Mark "Would you like to do that on stage?"

Adair "That would be cool but I don't have a guitar here!"

So Mark went off and bought her one :thumbup: I was in the green room when she came in and it was given to her. She was very happy and very gracious.

the heroes new york expolosion replica floor from eclipse 1 timeline room went for £95 as rodders was crazy enough to spend so much haha wonder how he got it home :/

I'm not crazy.... i'm just.... outside of the box. I mnaged to get it home fairly problem free, i just didnt have enough hands to hold all my bags

Hey guys!

I'm lucky enough to be one of the two that went to the meal at the weekend! My mate bid and won! Could not believe it! :P

And... well... what can I say...

I think the expression may be "best night of our lives" so far! It was such a surreal experience, but at the same time it was so casual and friendly that we weren't worried at all and had the most fantastic time. When the guests found out that me and my friend are in University training to become filmmakers they really wanted to talk to us as much as we wanted to talk to them! Great stuff!

And the food, and the restaurant were exceptional too!

All in all a once in a lifetime night that we are still getting over to be honest!

If anyone has any questions about it, just ask me!

Dan :P