Not member of a fan group?

Rachelsilver1985

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves so we need to think of a way of identifying ourselves I was thinking something subtle lol maybe some ribbon or something?

Also are we going to name ourselves????? (answers on a postcard lol :thumbup: )

The parties in the evening should be interesting just for the pure fact im just kind of a jeans t-shirt girl lol

What I will say is please dont take this the wrong way but I don't really wanna be stalking guests all weekend if you know what I mean!!!!!! (God I sound old)

Rachel xxxxx

totally agree (not the old part!) .... although i dont tend to stalk the guests. im all up for the respect for people :( ive tried the ribbon thing before and no one did it because they decided to all meet at the bar at a certain time....

a name seems cool! just what would it be? lol.... postcard

i tend to go in a skirt and top if i dont no what to wear but this convention im going all out for it! i got my costumes planned etc. the only costume ive revealed so far is my la push beach party costume!

lets say im going as a right old tourist! armbands, rubber ring, a full piece swimming costume and a pair of bordys :YAHOO: well its one of my ideas...but it is original!

I belong to many Twilight fan groups....Dazzling Misfits (founded on this forum) Twilight Moms, UKTwilight, to name a few but mostly I am just a Twilight fan. I hope that whatever fan sites/groups we are affliliated with, we can just become friends because of the common interest we have in Twilight.