Terminator: SCC?

luvyourlife

I haven't seen a specific thread in this section asking for a Terminator: SCC convention but I think it would be a FANTASTIC idea! The show seems to be taking off quite well and series 2 is far stronger than the first, which was still pretty good.

Especially since loads of people have been asking for THOMAS DEKKER in the Heroes convention threads. It would be awesome. Summer Glau loves doing conventions too (and has done a signing for you previously) - so you'd probably have a good chance of getting at least two of the main four cast to attend!

There are a lot of potential guests for the show too, ones that are likely attainable. :)

I'd certainly be booking for this if you did it - or attending a signing with them. Some Terminator guests please!!! :)

• Moderators

I certainly enjoy the movies and the TV show, which is arguably better than anyone expected it to be.

I would imagine some people think it's more likely we'll get guests from the show, rather than the movies though? Who knows.

i cant see it reaching past a 3rd season, if that far. its being put back to back with 'dollhouse' when that starts up, in the timeslot where shows go to die quietly. i'd be surprised if dollhouse even makes a full season.

new terminator film looks promising though.