Guest Suggestions

Adeline

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that there's no way all of these people will be guests but I would be happy with just a couple of them :D

Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto, Masi Oka, Jack Coleman, Hayden Panetierre, Adrian Pasdar, Greg Grunberg... pretty much any of the main cast from season one, lol.

I have to say Ali Larter cos my sister likes Niki.

David Anders, Leonard Roberts, James Kyson Lee, Noah Gray-Cabey. Then Matthew John Armstrong, Christopher Eccleston, Malcolm McDowell, George Takei, Sendhil Ramamurthy. As well as Kristen Bell. I basically just named almost the entire cast, oh well. Take your pick :P

Edited by LoisLane210

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't Ashley Crow say she'd love to come when she had to cancel? Maybe she could come to E3 instead. Ask her to bring her husband too (for those who don't know, that would be Matthew John Armstrong), then we could get a two in one........sort of. Lol.

I basically agree to anyone who haven't been to Eclipse yet. Don't get me wrong, they were all great, but I would prefer to meet someone I haven't met (though I won't count those from the HWT in Europe, they didn't have autos, photos and guest talks, so I'd love to have them come too). I wanna meet as many of the cast as I can, and since I've been to both E1 and E2, I've met all those guests already.

• 2 weeks later...

david h lawrence would really like to do it, we've talked about it a bit on face book and he really likes the idea of a heroes orentated show, i know everyone whos spoken to him has said that he is a very nice friendly man. and i know i would like to meet him for myself and im prety sure a few of our villan lovers would aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

6. Zeljko Ivanek (would be AMAZING!)

Oooh oh oh I forgot I can start hoping for him now :YAHOO::YAHOO:

He would be AMAZING!

And with Eclipse 3 coming just as Volume 4 will be reaching its climax, it would be perfect timing to have him - since he is contracted for all 12 episodes of Volume 4!!

Ooooh, and I forgot to include Dana Davis and Missy Peryg.... in my realistic wishlist :D

he's contracted for 12 eps? really, is that confirmed? that would be awesome if it was because when i first read the press release of his casting, it said it was a 10-episode arc.

I know that there's no way all of these people will be guests but I would be happy with just a couple of them :dance:

Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto, Masi Oka, Jack Coleman, Hayden Panetierre, Adrian Pasdar, Greg Grunberg... pretty much any of the main cast from season one, lol.

I have to say Ali Larter cos my sister likes Niki.

David Anders, Leonard Roberts, James Kyson Lee, Noah Gray-Cabey. Then Matthew John Armstrong, Christopher Eccleston, Malcolm McDowell, George Takei, Sendhil Ramamurthy. As well as Kristen Bell. I basically just named almost the entire cast, oh well. Take your pick :D

Well you won't be too hard to please then lol

It would be perfect to get Robert Forster, Randall Bentley and Lestat now. Possibly adding Milo, since I never actually got to talk to Milo during the Heroes World Tour.

With those and Ashley, I would've gotten to meet all the Bennets and Petrellis (I've met Hayden, Adrian, Jack, Milo (although I didn't get to talk to him, I only saw him), Cristine and Jessalyn). All that's missing now is Ashley, Robert, Randall and Lestat.....and I wouldn't say no to Milo.

Then again, I'll be happy with any of the Heroes actors. Lol.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot Blake Shields. Now I think that's all of them.

Edited by Stephanie

• 2 weeks later...