Guest Days?

robert_bond75

yeah i must admit frm previous shows i been to, this 1 is late in announcing days/times/prices info etc.

It doesnt matter much to me as im nipping back Sunday morning from my hotel but itd be nice to know who the missus can spot on Sat.

Prices would be nice though.

Edited by vintageSW77

This is getting silly.

How can you not know who is appearing when this close to the event?

If we don't get the information in the next couple of days I'm afraid I won't be going at all, simply because there won't be time to organise things.

There is, it has to be said been an air of a bad vibe about this Mid show.

Im looking forward to meeting the Hammer guests but the past few weeks regarding posts about this show have been a tad grim.

Theres not a lot of happy folk out there.

Edited by vintageSW77

I have to agree.

I am an eager LFCC attendee, a regular MK attendee and this would be my first CM-Midlands event but I cannot go unless I know which guests are appearing on which days!

It may seem mundane but the diffculty of cementing guests is easily offset by arranging days off at the last minute! However awful it might be, real life trumps our autograph desire every single time.

Please put up guest attendance days.

Edited by SlippDigby

Due to the lack of information re this matter i felt that i had no choice but to go to BOTH days Because sods law would dictate that if i went to one day only then the other guests i would like to meet would be there for the day i would not be there. Cunning plan on showmasters part me thinks? Get people to go to BOTH days then it doesnt matter if they post the guest days up or not. I can appreciate the organisers are busy etc etc but just having some BASIC information like guest days and prices really helps me and no doubt countless others who attend the various shows to budget. The last five MK shows i went to i managed to budget exactly and accordingly without spending so much as a penny over (which is nice). Still im looking forward to attending this weekend as its my first midlands show and as i said earlier i will be in attendance on both days anyway but not through choice... keep it real and collectable!

I'm a long term supporter of SM and I have no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the team have phones glued to their ears trying to get some great guests firmed up for this event.

BUT... (didn't you know that was coming) the lack of concrete information 5 days prior to the start of the event is not a good sign.

I'd hate to see this event lose SM a substantial amount of cash because of a simple thing such as dates and price information not being conveyed asnd this resulting in folks not turning up.

I'm seriously considering not going because of the lack of info about guest signing days. There's a football match I'd like to watch on Saturday, and I want to see the final Grand Prix of the season on Sunday. I could save a lot of money by not going to CM Midlands, though I'd much rather have the information I need so that I can decide whether it's worth attending.