Trial by Fire

Stargate SG-1 Major Paul Davis 15 episodes, 1999-2005

Stargate: Atlantis Paul Davis

The L Word Harry Samchuk 2 episodes

MMD_MajorDavis.jpg

davis-descent.jpg

Paul%20Davis.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0192271/

Nice Guest. But bring on some women for us men.

You guys got Amanda at C15.

Now it's our turn. :firedevil:

But that's a different convention, not everyone going to this is going there :P and it was all men at the last Chevron 7 so yes, some female guests please :)

Yes!! Yes yes yes!

*is happy*

Now just Michael and Ben and we have a jackpot very interesting line-up... :D

Booked my silver tickets the other day. Just gutted I got there too late for a gold one, lol.

I know there was information posted on them being sold out - what I meant was this: Something said Jola hadn't posted anything on the silver's getting low (and therefore there should still be plenty). However, to my knowledge, Jola didn't post anything about the gold getting close to being sold out either - Mark made a post when there were four of them left, but that was all the heads up we were giving - at least to my knowledge :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well Colin will be the only guest coming that I will have met before - but he is absolutely terrific. Simply stated, the best convention guest I have ever met. The one time convention that I was at where he was showed the style of the man. Arrived early, asked reception to take his bag to his room and sat down on the nearest sofa with fans (Happily the one I was at). Chatted merrily for at least two hours.

The Evenings: Stayed in the bar to at least 3am each night and is the most amazing magician and spoon bender. The skill is just phenomenal. And happily talks and chats all the time. His stopping time on watches is another magnificent trick as well. I mean this seriously: if you are coming, bring a pack of teaspoons - good quality thick really difficult to bend teaspoons. That way, you can take home a CC re-sculpted spoon.

At the talks and the auctions, talked to everyone, happily answered all the questions and was a live wire the entire time.

Lets put it this way - this guy could carry a convention on his own. And we get him plus four other people I haven't met before. Trust me, this is good news and despite a rather large cash-flow problem right now, I'm glad I've gone gold for this!

• 2 weeks later...