Latest Guest Announcement Ashley Greene

showmasters

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jason

I'm not sure if you are allowed to do this, it's just one of my crazy ideas! I was thinking something like putting up posters of the event in cinemas when the movie is released? Or maybe giving out flyers to ticket holders? Most people going for the movie are probably fans, even if they are not, it's a good way to promote ET and let more people aware of it and start spreading the news!

Well, it's just my suggestion. I don't know anything about publicity rules!! :thumbup:

OMG I go away for a few days and look what happens.

This is fantastic news !!!!

Thanks a mill SM (once again a big :D )

Luv & Hugs

TaraB

Same. I hadn't been on the forum for a few days, and since there was no hype like there was before the first guest announcement I hadn't expected this! So when I got back and came on here I almost had a heart attack :D:P

I'm so pleased about this announcement! Thanks again SM ;)

I wonder if she will be bringing her fella over in Feb...??? :dance:

The secrets out! 90210 hottie Ryan Eggold has a new girlfriend, actress Ashley Greene, a star in the upcoming vampire movie Twilight.

A friend of the couple confirms: Its pretty new, but theyre totally together.

And Eggold himself alluded to a new girlfriend at the John Varvatos Malibu Boutique opening on October 4, telling Life & Style:

Im sort of dating someone, shes an actress.

Inside the party, Eggold, 24 and Greene, 21, didnt keep their new relationship a secret at all.

According to one onlookers report, they were holding hands and canoodling all night!

ryan-eggold-ashley-greene.jpg

Edited by Starbuck73

I wonder if she will be bringing her fella over in Feb...??? :rolleyes:

The secrets out! 90210 hottie Ryan Eggold has a new girlfriend, actress Ashley Greene, a star in the upcoming vampire movie Twilight.

A friend of the couple confirms: Its pretty new, but theyre totally together.

And Eggold himself alluded to a new girlfriend at the John Varvatos Malibu Boutique opening on October 4, telling Life & Style:

Im sort of dating someone, shes an actress.

Inside the party, Eggold, 24 and Greene, 21, didnt keep their new relationship a secret at all.

According to one onlookers report, they were holding hands and canoodling all night!

ryan-eggold-ashley-greene.jpg

She is one lucky girl i love him 90210!!!!!