Eclipse 2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*giggle* I have both her season 1 and season 2 uniforms. She needs to get a new one for season 3 so I can develop a collection..

Edit: Crap! Speaking of! I forgot to get the top adjusted.

Shiny!

A girl can never have too many cheerleader outfits!

edit: ouch! just got slapped by wife!

Oooooo, now.....i have the cheerleader outfits but i dont think i will be alone in wearing one of those. There wkd though!!

Ninja? i might just steal a karate outfit from 'the other half' seeing as though he has looooooooads, ooooooooo i might get it 'heores' style pimped lol.

Oh the possibilities........

Friday = Piece of p*ss (Can't think of a better theme for my unofficial birthday party!)

Sunday = Piece of p*ss

Saturday = WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have NO idea!!!!!!!!!! It is a totally alien world to me. (T_T;) Considering not dressing up, but I don't want to be the odd SArmy girl out. Maybe I could come as a tramp, highlighting the dangers of a gambling addiction..... Lol! I might actually!!! Hahahaha!

Wayhey, at last, can start prepping, I just wish the 3rd party was open to all Heroes and villains not just restricted to just from the show, because its going to be hard to dress like the characters unless you dress as the cheerleader.

All three are hard ones, but Sunday's is probably the hardest. I might just go as Candice pretending to be me.

Here you can become Sylar or Peter, Claire or Elle, Hiro or Mr Muggles! Or you can even become your own original character based on the show.

How would you show off your power

This is Heroes the TV show themed only!

I maY be reading it wrong, but the two seem to somewhat contradict each other.

I have a new pirate outfit and a new witch outfit, isn't there any way I couLD fit them in to any theme? :huh:

Edited by Lenatalia

• Showmasters Admin

All three are hard ones, but Sunday's is probably the hardest. I might just go as Candice pretending to be me.

Here you can become Sylar or Peter, Claire or Elle, Hiro or Mr Muggles! Or you can even become your own original character based on the show.

How would you show off your power

This is Heroes the TV show themed only!

I maY be reading it wrong, but the two seem to somewhat contradict each other.

I have a new pirate outfit and a new witch outfit, isn't there any way I couLD fit them in to any theme? :huh:

At the end of the day if you want to wear it go ahead. No one is going to throw you out of any of the parties for having an out of theme costume.