Guest Announcement on Monday 15th Sept 6pm

showmasters

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Two key points for anyone unfamiliar with guest announcements on here:

1) "Showmasters or Massive Events time" does not usually run to the same clock as the rest of ours, so even if they say 6pm, it might not quite work that way :uhoh:

2) This forum has a habit of crashing during announcements, so as a worst case scenario, be prepared to sit around until 6pm and then have it die on you before you ever find out ;)

Two key points for anyone unfamiliar with guest announcements on here:

1) "Showmasters or Massive Events time" does not usually run to the same clock as the rest of ours, so even if they say 6pm, it might not quite work that way :eek:

2) This forum has a habit of crashing during announcements, so as a worst case scenario, be prepared to sit around until 6pm and then have it die on you before you ever find out :uhoh:

David.. why are you trying to terrorize us here???

No but really thanks for the heads up.. since I know it's not Rob "YET".. I think I can handle the wait better than if I didn't know that.. I think.. hands starting to tremble.. ;)

• Moderators

Haha awww, no it's not terrorising .. simply sharing my experiences!

To be honest I think the forum will be fine - it's usually only if they schedule mass announcements for multiple events that it gets really busy. If it's just one guest for one convention, you'll be ok!

Just everyone try and behave and don't refresh so much you break this place ;)

To be honest I think the forum will be fine - it's usually only if they schedule mass announcements for multiple events that it gets really busy. If it's just one guest for one convention, you'll be ok!

Just everyone try and behave and don't refresh so much you break this place :uhoh:

OOO-K..!! ;)

Just everyone try and behave and don't refresh so much you break this place :lol:

OOO-K..!! :poki:

haha i highly doubt people would throw things at you.

GAH! In my excitement at this guest announcement I totally forgot that I will be seeing Metallica tonight and therefore cannot get to a computer. If I don't get a text from my friends I will complain so hard and loud that James Hetfield will tell me to be quiet so please, pretty please someone text me.