So where will you be coming from?

saramaxamed

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming from Australia!

No, seriously, I am. Actually, I'm moving to Edinburgh next year for a year, so I'll be in the UK. It's perfect timing. My friend is actually coming from Australia though, and she's going to go travelling afterwards.

So if any Scots are out there in Edinburgh who wants to get in touch, let me know - I need to meet people with a common interest!

Yay, more Australians! Awesome! We'll have to each bring a little flag so we can wave it like mad throughout the crowd when they ask who's travelled the most to be there :thumbup:

You guys should love it, I went to Eclipse in March and had the best time ever, it's totally worth the trip ^^

It really seems very likely that I will indeed be coming. No matter what, I will actually :)

But most likely I am grouping up with two friends I have from Deviantart.com that are living pretty close by (45 min. away I think), we are probably going to split a room at the hotel :) Will make it easier for me to pay for the plane ticket as well! :YAHOO: And I get to meet up with friends and all you guys to make new friends :)

Keladryie: haha, I'll be the one in my SCKATHERS shirt and Aussie Flag tattooed to my face a la Australia Day (cos you get them for free in the newspaper! So awesome! :YAHOO:) lol we should have little flags. Or Cooooeee each other. lol

Big Pants: I must thank you, for telling me about this convention - I'm hannahem27 from the twilighters.org forum, and you were the one to post about the convention. If it wasn't for you, I would have never known about this until it was too late, and my friend Sarah and I are forever grateful!

Big Pants: I must thank you, for telling me about this convention - I'm hannahem27 from the twilighters.org forum, and you were the one to post about the convention. If it wasn't for you, I would have never known about this until it was too late, and my friend Sarah and I are forever grateful!

Hey! Awesome :YAHOO: it's my absolute pleasure. I've found out about things when it's been way too late so whenever I have the heads up on something cool I like to spread the word :YAHOO:

Leicestershire, only 45 minutes away! :smile: (although still not as good as those who only have a 10 minute bus journey xD).

I can't wait, it's my Eighteenth birthday on the Friday of the con! *spaz* So I'll hopefully be sporting a shiny balloon haha.

May as well bring my Australia flags down too, I am half Australian after all :(.

I'll be 22 by then, and I'm coming all the way from Australia - like I did for Eclipse at the start of this year, if anyone attended that one too :chair:

OMG, seriously?? You're coming??? OMFG!!!! So fantastic cool!!!! *squeels*

Okay, forgive my excitement, but this is SO cool! It's so gonna rock, like Eclipse did! Bring it on!!!!!

Hey, I'm coming from Oxford (fingers crossed) and I'll just have turned 17 so not yet be driving by myself so if anyone is coming from that area or driving passed Oxford let me know! I'll split the feul cost, buy lunch and provide amazing conversation hopefull! xxx

I'll be 22 by then, and I'm coming all the way from Australia - like I did for Eclipse at the start of this year, if anyone attended that one too :P

OMG, seriously?? You're coming??? OMFG!!!! So fantastic cool!!!! *squeels*

Okay, forgive my excitement, but this is SO cool! It's so gonna rock, like Eclipse did! Bring it on!!!!!

It WILL rock :P Go to my LJ, there is plans for seeing Scotland beforehand and you HAVE to come :P Have you put in for time off work yet?

This is going to be AWESOME once again :P

It really seems very likely that I will indeed be coming. No matter what, I will actually :)

But most likely I am grouping up with two friends I have from Deviantart.com that are living pretty close by (45 min. away I think), we are probably going to split a room at the hotel :) Will make it easier for me to pay for the plane ticket as well! :D And I get to meet up with friends and all you guys to make new friends :)

Hotel room is booked and a silver ticket is ordered!

Weee I am going to England :D

But most likely I am grouping up with two friends I have from Deviantart.com that are living pretty close by (45 min. away I think), we are probably going to split a room at the hotel :) Will make it easier for me to pay for the plane ticket as well! :blush: And I get to meet up with friends and all you guys to make new friends :)

Hotel room is booked and a silver ticket is ordered!

Weee I am going to England :blink:

How and where did you book the hotel room? I cant seem to find! Is the con going to be ON the hotel aswell?

Edited by saramaxamed