So where will you be coming from?

saramaxamed

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't find you either Amy :headscratch:

Oh I'm sorry...I guess my nickname is confusing. My real name is Nadja Meyenhofer. :) So just add me if you like. :)

Isn´t this facebook ever cool... ??? Awesome that we all found eacht other and can stay in touch even more easily!

Hey everyone.

Really new around here so I thought as seen as I've gotten myself organised enough and have tickets and accom. for the weekend, that I should come and introduce myself.

I'm also Tara (it seems to be a pretty popular name around here) from Dublin Ire. and I'm 27 years old (I have to admit that I was really glad to see a lot of other people in their 20's when I was looking around the forum I thought I was gonna be the only one :YAHOO: )

Can't wait to meet you all at the convention.

Luv & Hugs

Tara

(I have to admit that I was really glad to see a lot of other people in their 20's when I was looking around the forum I thought I was gonna be the only one )

Groan...ok so I'll be mother! :wub:

You may be on joint Mother duty with my Mum - but then again, sometimes she acts younger than me :S

Though it´s off topic, it´s worth mentioning: I´ll be proudly attending my 50-year-old mother´s wedding on Friday... Talk about mother duties...

Anyway, Tara, nice to have you here. I´m another one of our kind and 25 years old, so you´re in good company!

(I have to admit that I was really glad to see a lot of other people in their 20's when I was looking around the forum I thought I was gonna be the only one )

Groan...ok so I'll be mother! :D

You may be on joint Mother duty with my Mum - but then again, sometimes she acts younger than me :S

Let's just call ourselves the 30's group.. and that's that! (not a mom quite yet)

"30's the new 20's".. love it.. now if I can just convince Rob of that... hmmm :wub:

I'll be coming from Bedford so only a quick trip up the motorway for me - I'm still staying at the hotel tho' :P

I would offer to join 'mother duty' but altho' I'm old, I never had kids so my excuse is that I wouldn't know what to do so I'll just be a prefect instead! :blink:

I'll be coming from Sweden and im thirteen. Hopefully my mum will come with me. I really hope I could go because this is an one-in-a-life-time opportunity for many (including me.) So, now I just have to sit around and wait until my mom comes home. This is it! ;D

So my question: Were will you be coming from? And how old are you?

(sory for my bad english grammar..) :D

Hi! I'm from the U.S, but I live in England - the W.Midlands, so I am about an hour away - I'm 42, but I'm bringing my daughter, Zoe, who will be 13, like you, and she was also born in Sweden. We both lived there until she was 6, when we moved our family to the UK. She just spent 4 weeks in Sweden visiting family this summer and so her Swedish is really good (she fell out of practice after being away for 6 years). Anyway, it would be lovely to meet up with you and your mom (if she decides to come with you)!

I'm from Belgium and I tunred 23 last month.

Bring it on!!!!!!

GREAT!!! I'am from Luxembourg... bon je pense que je peux parler français =P super! Je pensais être la seul du Benelux!!! =D

Bon, tu as 23 ans et tu es de Luxembourg, c´est vrai? Nous avons une page que s´appelle "Introduction Threat" et si tu veux... :thumbup:

C´est très super d´avoir des filles venir du beaucoup des pays, n` est-ce pas?

*Tara*

I'll be coming from Pembrokeshire - South-West Wales, so not all that far compared to soem of your journeys! Me and my friend (if she comes - fingers crossed) are gonna make a road-trip of it!... hope we dont get too lost!

Hi Hi! I'll go from Spain with others three spanish friends^^ We have booked in the same hotel of the convention. Our english...is quite horrible but we hope make very funny memories there!!

I'm so impressed by the different nationalites coming to this convention. Its going to be so awesome meeting you!!

You're English is Great!! Don't worry!! :D

I'll be coming from France, Bordeaux the wine's city. I'm 20 years old and i'll be coming with others french fans.

Forgive me for my english. I understand more english than I speak it.

Hi Hi! I'll go from Spain with others three spanish friends^^ We have booked in the same hotel of the convention. Our english...is quite horrible but we hope make very funny memories there!!

You guys are both great at it!

This is going to be great.. and finally a language other than English I can share (espanol!!)

Que bueno que vienen.. no la vamos a pasar "SUPER".. porque parece que vienen fans de varios lugares (incluyendo Mexico!) :D

I'm so impressed by the different nationalites coming to this convention. Its going to be so awesome meeting you!!

You're English is Great!! Don't worry!! :D

Thank you all!! Well. I write english better than I speak..but well...

More people who speak spanish! yay!

Va gente de mexico? Increible!!

I'll be coming from France, Bordeaux the wine's city. I'm 20 years old and i'll be coming with others french fans.

Forgive me for my english. I understand more english than I speak it.

Hey ! I've lived in near Bordeaux all my life ^^

It's good to see other French people over there =)

Wow, and even Spanish =o

Si much nationalities and languages =o

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :firedevil:.

(I'm always the smallest & youngest ;)).

Hehe ... I'm older than you (not much though), but I guess I'm smaller anyways, I'm always the smallest ;)

I'm also 17...ALMOST 18!!!...so i guess i won't be the youngest? :firedevil:.

(I'm always the smallest & youngest :().

Hehe ... I'm older than you (not much though), but I guess I'm smaller anyways, I'm always the smallest ;)

hehe, but we all know : the smaller the cuter ! ;)