Eternal Twilight new event 27th Feb to 1st March

showmasters

I am a Twilight Widow. I've lost my wife to the Twilght world. I think the only reason I get a look in is because my middle name is Edward :wub:

:P Im so mean....but i will turn you into a twilight husband lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Twilight Widow. I've lost my wife to the Twilght world. I think the only reason I get a look in is because my middle name is Edward :chair:

I should introduce you to my Hubby... He's a Twilight widow too.

He's at peace with the fact he's not Edward..... In fact I think it amuses him knowing it annoys me!!

Well, it's not like they couldnt make it if they really wanted to... Keladryie is coming all the way from Australia!!! :P

Looking forward to meeting you, Keladryie! :P

Awww, thanks! ^^

And that's exactly right. How many cons do US people get the chance to go to compared to that of the cons in the UK? Australia gets even less cons (which is why I travel... lol) and so really, instead of complaining they should just travel for it - it would be a lot cheaper for them to get to the UK than it is for me!

They're just jealous of how awesome Showmaster and Showmaster cons are ^^

Top this: Sweden doesnt even have cons, midnight parties and none merchandise! And we got the book about 2 weeks later when it came out in the US. You guys were clearing the stock. So.. It kinda sucks :blush:

Edited by saramaxamed

Top this: Sweden doesnt even have cons, midnight parties and none merchandise! And we got the book about 2 weeks later when it came out in the US. You guys were clearing the stock. So.. It kinda sucks :poki:

I can top it. :P

Denmark doesn't have the books, at all. They translated Twilight, it drowned in Harry Potter and that was it... No English Books, no Danish either. Seems as well that we aren't going to get the movie and by all that we obviously don't have conventions, midnight parties or merchandise... Actually most people think I'm insane :P

I buy my books on Amazon >.<

Top this: Sweden doesnt even have cons, midnight parties and none merchandise! And we got the book about 2 weeks later when it came out in the US. You guys were clearing the stock. So.. It kinda sucks :poki:

I can top it. :P

Denmark doesn't have the books, at all. They translated Twilight, it drowned in Harry Potter and that was it... No English Books, no Danish either. Seems as well that we aren't going to get the movie and by all that we obviously don't have conventions, midnight parties or merchandise... Actually most people think I'm insane :P

I buy my books on Amazon >.<

Oh thats horrible! :D

Now I feel marginally luckier than someone...only a bit though. I mean with this change in the movies release in the US and it seems everywhere else in the world including Russia, why no mention of it being brought forward in the UK from January 9th? Surely we're not really going to get it 7 weeks after the US?

Edited by JaneDoe

I HAVE to go to this. Damn it! I have to wait until pay day before I can book. *starts chant* Please don't sell out yet, please don't sell out yet...

Good boy! :D

Omg I've just realised how scary it is with you and Becky having my books ... omg, I might need to buy the first 3 tomorrow.

I need to re-read them RIGHT NOW. I've literally just had a huge urge to read Twilight again RIGHT NOW :(

I can send yours back to you now I have my own copy! :D

I actually need to go and carry on with it now...

(I am SO getting a silver ticket too, if possible)! :D

Screw it, I can just imagine the book in my head instead :(

I so wanted to be in the main hotel, can't believe there are no more rooms :D

Now I feel marginally luckier than someone...only a bit though. I mean with this change in the movies release in the US and it seems everywhere else in the world including Russia, why no mention of it being brought forward in the UK from January 9th? Surely we're not really going to get it 7 weeks after the US?

January 9th?

Seriously?

Wow, I knew we got it later, but I didn't realise it was that much later! X.x

At least I can console myself with the fact that we actually get the movie, even if it's late, unlike Denmark.

The hotel has no more vacancies! :D

I think the problem might be all those booked for Chevron, who maybe havent noticed the change .

Just a thought, so keep trying but have a back up hotel

The lady I spoke to last night wouldn't let me have a room as they didn't have anymore held for that weekend. She said to call again today because some more will probably be made available. So I called today and got a room :pyth:

Thanks for the help though, that probably is the reason. She asked me straight away when I mentioned the weekend I wanted, if it was for the event. She didn't say which one though.

Hi everyone,

I post over at FanForum.com and when I heard about this I started planning my vacation for next year to come to this biggrin.gif

I am coming all the way from Los Angeles, California USA. I have never ever been to the UK before so this will be the chance of a lifetime for me.

I hope to meet a lot of you there.

Do you know when the convention would start on Friday, I am trying to arrange my flight to arrive Friday afternoon in London and of course I will stay in Northampton for the weekend. And maybe when does the event end on Sunday so this way I know when I should go down to London for the rest of my trip.

Best wishes,

Jennifer