John Barrowman

Can you please get him for Glasgow

Reason

just read what he said at the San Diego comic con sayin he wants to be the all mighty Captain America in the film and i want to give him a smack for thinking he can do it

don't get me wrong i love torchwood and the doc but he would destroy Cap, everything he does he does it with a slight campness

any other comic fans agree

I liked the Matthew McConaghey casting rumour or maybe Paul Walker?

not so much with the Paul Walker, MCConaghey would be Allright but again no

only one man can fill those fancy red boots and that is the god that is Nathan Fillion

oh and another thing WTF with the terrible Hollywood Day anyone else read it or see it online?

THEY ARE RE-MAKING THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

i for one say protest!

yes way and its not even like its some one good doing it

no its those good folks over at MTV yes the guys that brought us STEP UP 1 and 2, 8 mile and about 30 other terrible movies

hehe i just noticed i got my lil thing today

<- the blue square woooooooooo

Oh yeah i read that as well and yep its MTV...well it should be...interesting i think would be the word. But yeah on topic bring John Barrowman to Glasgow as i missed him at MK

I also missed him at MK, and think he'd be great to have at Glasgow (but not for slapping! :D)

Hmmm he'll be a better Captain America than some of the names being banded about (Wrestlers???), he can act for a start! :huh:

i know CENA SUCKS, but wrestlers aint a bad idea for superheroes Triple H is the only person i can see pulling off THOR

Hmmm he'll be a better Captain America than some of the names being banded about (Wrestlers???), he can act for a start! :smile:

i know CENA SUCKS, but wrestlers aint a bad idea for superheroes Triple H is the only person i can see pulling off THOR

Have to say that my choice would be Aaron Eckhart, the guy is a great actor and just has that Steve Rogers look about him.

As for wrestlers who become actors yes as a rule they are all terrible, however Dwayne Johnson seems to have done rather well for himself.

I would totally dig Cena for the big screen, but maybe for the wrong reasons :jason:

I'll certainly use a spade on him :firedevil:

you could but have you seen the size of the guys ass, seriously next time you watch look closely when they show him from side on his ass is like a foot away from his back