have michael j fox at a convention.

dan r h

It would be brilliant but I would hate for him to have a hard time with it. I doubt it would be the easiest of weekends, especially considering how popular he'd be. I think it would just be WAY too much, I'd be too worried for him.

I would be more than happy just shaking the guy's hand and having a photo wih him.

I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

I think hell is gonna be very crowded in that case. :D

Oh no, that is soooooooooooo wrong!!

I'll bring the suntan lotion if you guys bring the BBQ stuff! LOL :angel:

I would be more than happy just shaking the guy's hand and having a photo wih him.

I'm going to hell for laughing at that.

LMFAO!!

Joking aside due to the unfortunate condition Michael J Fox is in this is a none starter!

If he was to ever (and thats a almight IF) he was to do an event I could only see it being an Autographica event. It's more controlled, relaxed and it's easier to limit the numbers

And stop people from trying to shake hands with someone who has a condition causing him to shake uncontrolably...

To quote Apu: "What were you thinking? What were you thinking?... I mean thank you, please come again."

Sadly youve got no chance

Parkinson's Disease is a horrible condition, have you looked on the likes of you tube for videos of Michael J Fox? theres a few of him talking about his condition and its sad to see someone you love from films in your childhood looking so ill and a virtual prisoner in his body. It might sound selfish but I wouldnt want to meet MJF this way, the chances of him signing autographs is slim due to his parkinson 'shake' , the chances of a talk for any length are slim as it has effected his speech as well as the condition causing fatigue, and saying you would just like to shake his hand (no pun intended) turns it into some kind of victorian freak show :D

Muhammad Ali is a sporting hero of mine but would I want to meet him? again no, I want to remember him as the greatest. Looking at him now almost brings me to tears, not because I feel sorry for him, but because a man who did so much, who influences so many, ended up in this condition, not through an accident or injury but because he was one of the unlucky few

It might sound selfish but I wouldnt want to meet MJF this way

I agree entirely. I'd rather remember him as he was in 1985. I was a huge fan of Family Ties, and of course it goes without saying that BTTF was one of the most important movies for my generation. The Secret Of My Success was another favourite of mine. Under normal circumstances I'd love to meet him - but not like this.

It might sound selfish but I wouldnt want to meet MJF this way

I agree entirely. I'd rather remember him as he was in 1985. I was a huge fan of Family Ties, and of course it goes without saying that BTTF was one of the most important movies for my generation. The Secret Of My Success was another favourite of mine. Under normal circumstances I'd love to meet him - but not like this.

Hear,Hear.