Post Your Pics Thread!

Lizzy

Nadatron, next time please don't be shy. I always love to chat. :pyth:

I bought the shirt two years ago at Collectormania from a stall the Browncoats had then. I'm not sure if they still sell it, but it may be worth checking their website.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snot182 -

Seriously, that girl knows everyone...

I shall ask her about limp bizkit (though Ive probably already heard all about it!)

Who are you and which friend of yours?!?!?!

:pyth:

im Paul.. i used to dj Full Tilt at the Electric Ballroom, then Rock at Mean Fiddler/Astoria 2

I know Craig who used to dj adrenaline, asylum, rockit...

like i say, i have spoken to her a few times but know of her more than i know her to talk to

small world huh?

Hello there....Did i hear my name being mentioned..

Slightly worried that you seem to know "of" moi ;P but nice to be remembered none the less

You have a good memory that Limp party was 10 years ago now!

I do kinda remember a Paul from the scene way back when, have asked Craig today and he says you're a perfectly nice chap but refresh my memory some more...

:)

S

i dont look a whole heap different now to how i did then sadly, so www.myspace.com/paulrockdj would probably be the best way to jog a memory... you were at full tilt when i was djing there on one specific occasion id recall coz Jonny and Tom from Spineshank were there as was Mr Hahn from Linkin Park that was around September 01!! I remember that coz i was stoked those guys were at my club but it was sad coz they were stuck in the country because of what happend in new york at the time.

I think i recall speaking to you outside the Forum when Soulfly were playing there, it was the first London show they played with Mikey Dowling of Snot in the band. I didnt speak to you a whole lot tho so you may not recall. I remember you used to go to gigs with the same girl all the time, some blond who i stll see places now, Kerrang awards for example....

i have a pretty good memory huh?! Im scaring myself... HA!

Nice to know Craig has nice things to say about me, im sure not everyone is quite so lucky. He is a good guy though!

i dont look a whole heap different now to how i did then sadly, so www.myspace.com/paulrockdj would probably be the best way to jog a memory... you were at full tilt when i was djing there on one specific occasion id recall coz Jonny and Tom from Spineshank were there as was Mr Hahn from Linkin Park that was around September 01!! I remember that coz i was stoked those guys were at my club but it was sad coz they were stuck in the country because of what happend in new york at the time.

I think i recall speaking to you outside the Forum when Soulfly were playing there, it was the first London show they played with Mikey Dowling of Snot in the band. I didnt speak to you a whole lot tho so you may not recall. I remember you used to go to gigs with the same girl all the time, some blond who i stll see places now, Kerrang awards for example....

Nice to know Craig has nice things to say about me, im sure not everyone is quite so lucky. He is a good guy though!

Hello,

Sorry for taking everyone here down memory lane for a moment...

I totally remember you now!

We took the boys out on the week everyone got stuck from Sept 11th, that was good night.

I think you the girl you mean was Bev, i haven't litterally seen her in years but it seems she's still about doing her thing still.

I'll add you on Myspace, keep in touch

S

I just didnt know if we were allowed to use that word on here, some geeks are really sensitive about their geekyness.

*sniff* Then they don't deserve to be geeks!! :pyth:

... lol people are usually shocked when I say something geeky or that I'm a Trekkie etc, cos I don't look like a stereotype or anything! But I am who I am, and I love it- if people don't like me for me, meh I don't like them :P

Tee hee...My thoughts exactly!

Meh! :P

Hello,

Sorry for taking everyone here down memory lane for a moment...

I totally remember you now!

We took the boys out on the week everyone got stuck from Sept 11th, that was good night.

I think you the girl you mean was Bev, i haven't litterally seen her in years but it seems she's still about doing her thing still.

I'll add you on Myspace, keep in touch

S

I just didnt know if we were allowed to use that word on here, some geeks are really sensitive about their geekyness.

*sniff* Then they don't deserve to be geeks!! :pyth:

... lol people are usually shocked when I say something geeky or that I'm a Trekkie etc, cos I don't look like a stereotype or anything! But I am who I am, and I love it- if people don't like me for me, meh I don't like them :P

Tee hee...My thoughts exactly!

Meh! :P

Showmasters forums, bringing people together! HA!

Ah so that's what you look like, QS. I think I've seen you.

It's not that I've been trying to hide. :D There should be several picture of me floating around in the Stargate section.

It's quite possible that you've seen me, I wasn't sitting that far from you in the Patrick Stewart talk.

Hah I was in the queue outside in front of Lee and Sue on sat and sun and on the sun we we're chatting about which crew emembers I actually recognized. ANd they asked if I met QS[you] and I said I hadn't[after you had been chatting to them] and I said no. Lee said I had and I was all I have??? ANd then I realized they meant you. :D

Anyway, here is a link to the photos I took on both days.

LFCC 08 Photos

Hey, man. That pic of Charles Dance - I never knew Last Action Hero figs were ever made!!!!??? Did you buy it at the con or have you had it since the movie unopened?

Unfortunately, it itsn't mine. A friend sent it to me to get signed. And yes, it was unopened, so a great collectors item.

It's not that I've been trying to hide. :WINCE: There should be several picture of me floating around in the Stargate section.

It's quite possible that you've seen me, I wasn't sitting that far from you in the Patrick Stewart talk.

Hah I was in the queue outside in front of Lee and Sue on sat and sun and on the sun we we're chatting about which crew emembers I actually recognized. ANd they asked if I met QS[you] and I said I hadn't[after you had been chatting to them] and I said no. Lee said I had and I was all I have??? ANd then I realized they meant you. :(

Hi, what a coincidence that we could be standing in the Q outside on both days. I hope you are enjoying the ringtones we swapped whilst passing away the time. I have mentioned it in my blog, I hope I remembered and spelt your name right, please correct me if I haven't.

Hopefully, you've seen the post to my pics of the weekend, just a post below your's.

Hope you got everything you wanted. Perhaps we'll stand in the next Q together. What's the chance of that? :D

Hah I was in the queue outside in front of Lee and Sue on sat and sun and on the sun we we're chatting about which crew emembers I actually recognized. ANd they asked if I met QS[you] and I said I hadn't[after you had been chatting to them] and I said no. Lee said I had and I was all I have??? ANd then I realized they meant you. :D

Maybe next time I should wear a t-shirt saying "QS". :wub: Apparently I am undercover too much. ;)

Hi...I'm kinda new to all this (first time at the LFCC) and I was just wondering if anyone got a pic of the two decepticon cosplayers (two girls) I'd like to see them.

Thankies ^^

*points* YOUUUUUU

you need to give me a postal address for your certificate.

i can be contacted at cosplayatsm@googlemail.com

I won't put up all 28 pics I took but heres a few good ones.

000_0353.jpg

would you mind if i used this picture for the dispolay i'm creating,

Cosplay winners Wall?

It's not that I've been trying to hide. ;) There should be several picture of me floating around in the Stargate section.

Hah I was in the queue outside in front of Lee and Sue on sat and sun and on the sun we we're chatting about which crew emembers I actually recognized. ANd they asked if I met QS[you] and I said I hadn't[after you had been chatting to them] and I said no. Lee said I had and I was all I have??? ANd then I realized they meant you. :angel:

Hi, what a coincidence that we could be standing in the Q outside on both days. I hope you are enjoying the ringtones we swapped whilst passing away the time. I have mentioned it in my blog, I hope I remembered and spelt your name right, please correct me if I haven't.

Hopefully, you've seen the post to my pics of the weekend, just a post below your's.

Hope you got everything you wanted. Perhaps we'll stand in the next Q together. What's the chance of that? :D

:D It's Siobhan.

I did see the piccie's, loved them.

Hah I was in the queue outside in front of Lee and Sue on sat and sun and on the sun we we're chatting about which crew emembers I actually recognized. ANd they asked if I met QS[you] and I said I hadn't[after you had been chatting to them] and I said no. Lee said I had and I was all I have??? ANd then I realized they meant you. ;)

Maybe next time I should wear a t-shirt saying "QS". :lol: Apparently I am undercover too much. ;)

Yes, that would be helpful. :P I always expect people to be marked by their board names.lol

I will post the pics of me that I actually have a semi-normal smile in.lol

n625192020_1052122_736.jpg

n625192020_1052121_405.jpg

n625192020_1052126_2086.jpg

David Anders making me nervous and laugh.

n625192020_1052123_1064.jpg

This one has TooTall to the left.

Edited by bonniesrg

I love your top! I love tye dyed sorta stuff :D And lol @ the almighty TT hovering over you ;)

Haha I know, I saw it in the shop and thought 'I have to have it'.

And about TT, it's really strange cause and goes to show how much David Anders spell I am, cause I looked at that pic about 7 times before I even saw TT in it. :angel:

I love your top! I love tye dyed sorta stuff :D And lol @ the almighty TT hovering over you :P

Haha I know, I saw it in the shop and thought 'I have to have it'.

And about TT, it's really strange cause and goes to show how much David Anders spell I am, cause I looked at that pic about 7 times before I even saw TT in it. :blink:

And Christopher Lloyd!!

And Stacey, the pics are great :)