Star Trek: Nemesis - Counselor Deanna Troi-Riker

Star Trek: Insurrection - Commander Deanna Troi

Star Trek: First Contact - Commander Deanna Troi

Star Trek: Generations - Commander Deanna Troi

Death Wish 3 - Maria

sirtis.jpg

marina_si16.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000642/

After double checking, it was posted in the right forum for Glasgow it's great Marina Sirtis will be there, that is a quality guest. Remember 10+ years ago she came to Edinburgh for Star Trek exhibition at Art Gallery near Waverly station, the queues were massive and onto the street!

Never met her before the queues in Edinburgh were so massive, I went to the exhibition another day. But heard from others she is great with the fans and really guest to have at a show.

Hopefully , there will be some other good ones added too, Doug Bradley is fan favourite too.

I'm sure Marina alone will bring in not only the Trekkies but your average person such as shoppers at the Braehead centre, that just come across the posters for it.

I'm not from Glasgow but before last show as in weeks before was there much advertising at the Braehead centre? Last time Odeon cinema was still being built in Leisure centre place next door to it, that would be good place for posters and leaflets. Especially on the days of the event, but also before get posters / boards / leaflets all round the shopping centre so most shoppers there on those days will know it's on.

A good guest welcome as always but how come she is at nearly every SM event yet Gates McFadden has only ever been to only two?!Be nice to have Gates AND Marina at the same event and would make a super photo' op!

Lizzy,

Please GET A LIFE! thank you your co-operation is very much appreciated.

At the event I will wearing a black T-shirt with large white letters 'Haza Raza 7' on it, seriously I will wear it, come up and introduce yourself when you see me.

hey guys

great guest and i'm sure it will bring all the trekies out for some much needed sunlight (just kiddin)

okay i've been on hazas side from the beginning of the whole "need more guests" argument and i think that they pulled two aces out of there deck with Marina and ol' pinhead so bravo to them for that. there comments on the other thread were a bit rude but that is for another thread

i'm sure all haza was suggesting there was that SM now try to advertise the guests a bit more to get the word out.

lizzy please chill a bit, its just one persons opinion, you seem to know these guys pretty well so i can only imagine what its like to have me and Haza givin them a bit of stick

we struck a deal a few days ago about a truce and i think that can be put to rest, we got the guest list and you were right and we were impatient and push. water under the bridge i say now lets try and make this a damn good show

both haza and lizzy you guys aint from glasgow so you guys can't help too much. i'm trying, got flyers in my work and i won't shut up about the damn thing (driving my Fiance insane) but showmaster does need to put some stuff in braehead asap (my work is in the center) there is nothing up to advertise. i know they got bigger fish just now but hell i got a god relationship with center management i am more than willing to go in my lunch break and see about getting stuff up around the center

again i am not trying to get at showmaster i just want them to make the glasgow show as good as it can be, you guys that go to all the shows you know each other and you can afford to travel alot, i aint got much and what i got is mostly going to my wedding just now so glasgow is the only show i'll be able to go to for the future and i want to make it a good weekend for me

oh and one more thing could people stop saying "if you don't like it don't come" i got a mate who read that and is now adamant he aint coming

• Moderators

As this is Marina's guest announcement topic, can I suggest any other discussion goes in another topic please? We don't really need every topic littered with discussion about the event like this :D

lol what did I do this time? I was only clarifying an earlier point from me and everyone else that as soon as SM have a guest, they're announced... thats what you both want isn't it? Tis a good thing, shes a lovely guest!

And the 2nd comment was only what SM have asked- I dunno who on here is from Glasgow- I was only suggesting that SM isn't from Glasgow to put the flyers up, so if Haza has any better ideas it'd be great if he could put them in action. Not having a go in any way lol, it was a positive comment!

Believe me, I'm chilled :firedevil: And a life? Unfortunately I have one lol... it just happens to revolve around me working at the comp and getting RSI from too much typing lol, hence me hiding away on here lots hehe!

Edited by Lizzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Queen Sindel, I clicked the send email link, but it said I was denied permission :D Am I still on a trial basis until my identity is satisfactorily proved?

No, it won't work like that. Go on her profile and just copy her email address.

What David said. :D

The e-mail link (and also the PM link) have never been working here. That's why I always refer to the e-mail in my profile.

And please don't worry about your identity "being proven". You have nothing to worry about. After several alter egos appeared there's some people who do find this funny or who might really get a bit too cautious. You have my word that you are not being watched here because you said you are George's friend.

So which guests are going to this show again.......i got lost in all the confusion :)

Lets hope Dirk isnt reading these forums huh

Rightfully said - and this is why I am going to clean up here soon.

If anyone wants to discuss that "other matter" further: as I have said in the (soon to be deleted) posts, you are very welcome to e-mail me.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I am just a newbie to this forum, but I've been reading a lot during the last days, trying to find my way around. I was very confused and annoyed about Kraag's/George's postings. I am running a discussion board myself as well as moderating a few other discussion boards. So I know about people acting strange and/or funny. But from what I've read of Kraag's postings - and I think I read them all - he should have seen it coming.

In the end he was just acting rude. Such behaviour towards users or guests is simply not tolerable. He got warned several times on the discussion board, still he went on and on. He got warned by email, and still he went on and on. So he was banned. Coming back using older IDs or signing up anew, still acting the way he had before, just doesn't speak in favour for Kraag/George. Just my humble opinion.

I know you are his friend, Analog Kid, but maybe he is acting differently towards you. I don't know.

It's a difficult situation for everyone involved. Queen_Sindel had explained that most of his postings had to be edited or even deleted because of their content. Decisions like banning a user are never made lightly.

If we're going by that criteria, I personally thought Denise was more attractive. That's just me though. If a show is promoting someone as the 'obvious' sex symbol, it's pretty much guaranteed I'll like someone else in the cast.

Edited by Analog Kid