Atendee Pics

Krypto

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is me im the sucker thats bin raving on about bttf posters!!!

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n335/st...nt=P1000846.jpg

Funny the angles your bodies make - they look unnaturally straight. If it wasn't for the fact that your hand is in front of her face, I'd think somebody had badly photoshopped a pic of an SM crewmember with grey background between you - she looks like she's from a different photo altogether :blink: (apart from the continuity of the background colour.)

(Obviously they'd be no reason to do that, and I'm not for a moment casting doubts on the authenticity of your shot; it just looks a little strange :YAHOO: )

olmos.jpg

I'm the one in pink, the names catherine :) and my sister is on the other side of course, she's charlotte ^__^ and of course moo is inbetween :3

I can't wait for lfcc been looking forward to it for ages, even more now with all the awesome guest announcements :)

i remember stumbling across one of your blogs or something when i was trying to decide to start going to these conventions and it made me want to go. you were sitting in front of me on the bus in manchester (it was pouring rain) and i was gonna say hi but i'm pretty shy so i didnt, plus twins scare me! jk. u are twins right?

oh hey catmoo i met u and ur sis earlier at manchester on the saturday at one of the talks...i cnt remember which one lol, Rachel? Well i will see u both there:)

I remember you :) hi it was in a heroes talk of some sort wasn't it...or maybe the anthony head talk :) see ya at the con :)

i remember stumbling across one of your blogs or something when i was trying to decide to start going to these conventions and it made me want to go. you were sitting in front of me on the bus in manchester (it was pouring rain) and i was gonna say hi but i'm pretty shy so i didnt, plus twins scare me! jk. u are twins right?

Aww wow thats cool that I helped you decide to go, I feel I should try and write up blog entries more often on conventions but they tend to take so long :YAHOO: I remember that bus in manchester ^__^ was pissin down, yeah we are twins :) shoulda said hi, it's fun to have random people recognise me and say hi, creeps me out a little :YAHOO:

this is me im the sucker thats bin raving on about bttf posters!!!

http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n335/st...nt=P1000846.jpg

Funny the angles your bodies make - they look unnaturally straight. If it wasn't for the fact that your hand is in front of her face, I'd think somebody had badly photoshopped a pic of an SM crewmember with grey background between you - she looks like she's from a different photo altogether :whistling: (apart from the continuity of the background colour.)

(Obviously they'd be no reason to do that, and I'm not for a moment casting doubts on the authenticity of your shot; it just looks a little strange :YAHOO: )

thats so funny i hadnt noticed that lol

Aww wow thats cool that I helped you decide to go, I feel I should try and write up blog entries more often on conventions but they tend to take so long :YAHOO: I remember that bus in manchester ^__^ was pissin down, yeah we are twins :) shoulda said hi, it's fun to have random people recognise me and say hi, creeps me out a little :P

yeah i can blame you for my new convention addiction, its a pretty expensive habit, i might need to go back to drugs instead.

i thought u would remember that bus, the rain was awful. if i see u i'll say hi, just dont get get mad if i get your names mixed up :) i might need to get my pic taken with the famous cow thingy if i may?

Edited by gahab13

Aww wow thats cool that I helped you decide to go, I feel I should try and write up blog entries more often on conventions but they tend to take so long :WINCE: I remember that bus in manchester ^__^ was pissin down, yeah we are twins :) shoulda said hi, it's fun to have random people recognise me and say hi, creeps me out a little :P

yeah i can blame you for my new convention addiction, its a pretty expensive habit, i might need to go back to drugs instead.

i thought u would remember that bus, the rain was awful. if i see u i'll say hi, just dont get get mad if i get your names mixed up :) i might need to get my pic taken with the famous cow thingy if i may?

You're more than welcome to have your picture with moo ^__^

[insert pretty picture of Paula and Tawney here]

that would be me...and the wonderful tawney... and i will probably look just like that lol come and say hi!

Yay! My wonderful photography skills XD *cough*

Edited by Emmeh

Were you and paddington together or was that guy standing in Lea's queue like a statue all day lol? :P

We where not together, poor bloke must have been stuck in the same spot all day!!

;)

lol seriously??

Kiwi, I saw you at CM but you rushed past me lol- I'll grab you if you're a little slower this time lol- tho I'll be on crutches with a broken foot so it may be easier for you to grab me!

Piccies of me and the thread maker, Krypto, are on my facebook if you wana add me anyone ;)

Kiwi, I saw you at CM but you rushed past me lol- I'll grab you if you're a little slower this time lol- tho I'll be on crutches with a broken foot so it may be easier for you to grab me!

Piccies of me and the thread maker, Krypto, are on my facebook if you wana add me anyone ;)

Aww! I'm really sorry you hurt yourself. I hope you're ok.

I'll certainly say hello if I see you.

I'll be going to LFCC on the Saturday.