Chevron 7.2 - March 2009

Psychosis

Yeah but I'm not sure I'm remembering them rightly. I thought it said 13th-15th but that would be Thursday-Saturday. Maybe some time around there.

Cool, thanks!

Just checked, 13th - 15th March 2009 is Friday - Sunday according to timeanddate.com...

I think I'll wait and see on the guests first before jumping in an getting any tickets, as from what people have said good and bad, |I'm glad I didn't go to Chevron 7, and don't want to lay down any money until I'm sure there is at least 2/3 people going I want to see....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Edited by zebredy

just checked the online shop...nothing for chevron 7.2 as of yet...anyone any ideas about when we'll be able to buy them?

i'm already counting down to payday so i can get my mitts on one...would probably help if i could actually buy one! :D

hi did you buy a standard ticket first then upgrade later.

simon

Upgrades can't be done anymore from what I know. Jola has said no upgrades were possible for The Hub, so I'd think the same goes for Chevron 7.2.

I think natfrog meant upgrade from the standard pass that she had this time.

hi did you buy a standard ticket first then upgrade later.

simon

Upgrades can't be done anymore from what I know. Jola has said no upgrades were possible for The Hub, so I'd think the same goes for Chevron 7.2.

I think natfrog meant upgrade from the standard pass that she had this time.

lol yes that's what I meant! Had standard forf Chevron but have gone gold for Chevron 7.2 as it's on my birthday!

xxxx

It's one of those chicken and egg situations isn't it.

"Don't buy a ticket until you know who the guests are - Guests can't be announced until organisers know what they have to spend".

Although I think some changes/improvements were needed to Chevron 7, these have been well documented on the forum and it sounds as though Showmasters have taken these on board for 7.2.

Consequently, I have bought 2 x Gold for 7.2 to help build up funds thus enabling Showmasters to have the confidence to go all out for some cracking guests and in greater numbers.