Labyrinth Goblin Corps

Time Bandits - Fidgit

Flash Gordon - Dwarf

The Elephant Man - Plumed Dwarf

Wombling Free - Bungo

img_10.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0048652/

• Showmasters Admin

Isn't Kenny meant to be at Celebration Japan that weekend?

NO

kenny is not flying anymore

his son ,Val,the cast of star wars have all told him he cannot fly

that is why we will see him more at the shows in England

he loves to get out and meet the fans and he is welcome to all of the events we run

he is a lovely guy

jason

his son ,Val,the cast of star wars have all told him he cannot fly

Japan autograph organiser said the following about Kenny last month :

As for Kenny, he has told me directly that he can fly, but really just a couple of times a year. He will need to travel better prepared resting beforehand, and with the correct medication. We have him on our list for Japan and Fan Days II (USA) as he wants to attend should his health permit.

I guess Kenny has been convinced by his family/friends to be even more reasonable. He still listed on Japan guest list but I assume its will be updated soon...

• Showmasters Admin

Thats another £15 being spent, keep up the good work. How about mr Daniels and i dont mean Paul?

He will be elsewhere that weekend.

???? were ????? val and kenny talked to me this morning and asked to come the LFCC,

so were else is he going to be ??

sorry i do not understand were you are coming form 'TerraHawk

jason

yeah davidb is right i think terrahawk was reffering to the end question about Anthony Daniels coming as well and terrahawk was just saying that Anthony Daniels cant come because he will be elsewhere that weekend thats all dont think he was questioning Kenny Baker.

Thats another £15 being spent, keep up the good work. How about mr Daniels and i dont mean Paul?

are you kidding??

Ive met Paul Daniels and he is amazing, id happily meet him again! The photo of us together he is posing like a hip hop star.... :D

on a side note, im not a star wars fan at all but its nice to see Kenny at any event, he always seems very pleasent and im pleased to see he is healthy enough to attend

Hi jason im Vals son lee you met me couple of times, i spoke with mum and she said ken and val will be at the lfcc. And i be going to! You have great guests at least 8 or 9 i want autographs and to meet them. John hurt and udo kier is my main guests i want. Cheers. Lee

Thanks, i see you there too. I be there saturday morning and staying all day. I booked a early bird ticket and a photo shoot with udo kier. Me mum and ken say hello to you and your staff. Its gona be packed hope the john hurt queue aint that long i want him to sign 10 rillington place dvd hope i dont get crushed! Lol. Thankyou again. Lee

• 1 month later...

are you kidding??

Ive met Paul Daniels and he is amazing, id happily meet him again! The photo of us together he is posing like a hip hop star.... :blink:

on a side note, im not a star wars fan at all but its nice to see Kenny at any event, he always seems very pleasent and im pleased to see he is healthy enough to attend

Kenny and his wife Val are lovely people have met them numerous times at various conventions around the country.

Any chance on posting your Paul Daniels photo? I really want to see that hip hop pose :P When ever you see him on TV he always seems a bundle of fun. He was really funny on the Sunday Night Project a few weeks ago.

Hi jason im Vals son lee you met me couple of times, i spoke with mum and she said ken and val will be at the lfcc. And i be going to! You have great guests at least 8 or 9 i want autographs and to meet them. John hurt and udo kier is my main guests i want. Cheers. Lee

Hi Leejohn i had a drink with your Ma & Kenny at the bar last year. i was MK and David Prowse told me Kenny was not to well. glad he is coming to LFCC. So give them both my regards. Jester

Hi Leejohn I had a drink with your Ma & kenny at the bar last year. When i was at MK David Prowse told me about Kenny not being too well. So i guess its true(you cant keep a good man down). Please give them both my regards. Jester