The Golden 100

I Understand that there is a select few (100) golden ticket holders and i am one of them but i was wondering whether if there are any golden holders who want to meet up before the event starts to get to know each other because that would be awesome and it would be nice to meet the golden holders before hand, especially since there is that drinks reception we will have together. The hotel would be a great meet spot and the group shot will be all of us together i think so to say you know some people would be good to say than just saying these are random strangers.

I Understand that there is a select few (100) golden ticket holders and i am one of them but i was wondering whether if there are any golden holders who want to meet up before the event starts to get to know each other because that would be awesome and it would be nice to meet the golden holders before hand, especially since there is that drinks reception we will have together. The hotel would be a great meet spot and the group shot will be all of us together i think so to say you know some people would be good to say than just saying these are random strangers.

Well I am a gold ticket holder and know about 10 other gold ticket people so you're more than welcome to hang out with us.

I'm hoping to be there early morning, looking around etc so just tell me when.

Well I am a gold ticket holder and know about 10 other gold ticket people so you're more than welcome to hang out with us.

I'm hoping to be there early morning, looking around etc so just tell me when.

That would be cool becuase it will be really nice to meet people to get acaunted (spellings terrible) because thats apart of the experience meeting new people although unsure on arrival time because ill be starting uni and not sure what i will be doing at the time. But we could try getting a golden ticket group meet lol.

Helllo,

I just bought my gold ticket not too long ago :)

I'm up for a meet up beforehand (I'm coming up alone, as far as I know for now)... So need to make new friends asap!! hehehe

I'm hoping to be in Northampton by about midday, hopefully there wont be any train delays! XD

Georgie x

Bought mine earlier so I'm up for it!

Northampton is my home-town anyway (well, a little village just next to it!) so if people want to meet up, give me a shout and we can arrange to meet somewhere decent!

:D

Another gold ticket holder here!

At the moment it looks like I'm going to be arriving alone and I'm always up to making new friends. Don't know what time I'll be arriving. Haven't decided on flights yet. And I need to figure out the best way to get from the airport to the hotel.

I have one too! I'm bringing my husband along for the weekend but he's got a std ticket and plans to make more use of the gym in the hotel I think! It would be great to get to know some more people on here!

Just bought mine!

Never had a gold pass before but thought I could justify this since it's my birthday between now and them and I begged my mum for it :D

My 25th is in September...I know what any money I get will be going on. It was a good excuse to justify the cost of the gold card. I normally wouldn't dream of splashing out for a gold pass but this is Torchwood. I just had to make the exception this time.

Princess83- exactly. I just got myself a silver. Now I can really say that I'm gonna be a poor student!!

Well we could all arrange a meeting place at the hotel early afternoon then we could go to the drinks reception which i cant wait for because we can all probs meet the guests that time and get some chit chat in but cool anyways hope everyone will agree that it will be a wicked time.

PS GOLDTICKETS MEAN V.I.P FOR THE POORER PEOPLE (AKA NOT CELEBS)

although we could make a email forum and goldies or whoever could all add emails and we could have a very large email introduction. Anyways people take cares.

I just watched the $350 drain from my bank account...so count me in! Lol!!

I'm still determined to go to Cardiff @ some point!! lol! I dunno if anyone else has done it yet but if you go to Google Maps and type in "Cardiff Bay", and zoom into the set of Torchwood...you can see a biiig brown spot on the "Invisible Lift". Guess a lot of people stand on that one block. hahaha!!

I'm also definitely on for meeting up sometime on the Friday! I'll be going with friends, but they've got standard tickets and it'd be really nice to meet some of you fellow gold ticket people before the drinks reception on the Friday evening! (It will also be my 24th birthday that day, yay!!!)

It all still seems so far off though........*sigh* - and I'm a deeply impatient person lol!

Roll on October!

Well, I've bought my two Gold tickets - which I think were possibly two of the last fifteen, yikes! - but I'm currently still going on my own it seems. My chosen friend has yet to confirm she can come, but I expect she will. I think those going down on their own are very brave. :( It's so cool that we'll all get to meet each other!

After almost a week of uming and ahhing i have just bought myself a gold programme as a treat because it is the week before my thirtieth birthday - somebody please reasure me that i have made the right choice! I'm sure it will be worth the money - :clap:

I am coming with my husband and my little girl but my husband not as bothered so he has a standard programme. (My daughter is too young to pay).