new to collectormania,

piratesteve

Hey just wondered if this is open to anyone to meet up? I am going on my own and staying at Jury's inn but not sure if I would go up to anyone in a pub although everyone who has posted seems nice!:)

It is open to anyone yes. If you want to meet us in the hotel i'm sure we can sort that. Me and my mate are dressing up as the penguin and batman for the saturday cosplay. Come over and say hello.

this is my facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1058014407

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see there are other newbies out there. For me its my first big event like this since being in the UK, back home we don't get much in the way of events like this. I feel spoiled for choice at the moment, with the Hub & LFACC coming up as well ;)

Nice to see there are other newbies out there. For me its my first big event like this since being in the UK, back home we don't get much in the way of events like this. I feel spoiled for choice at the moment, with the Hub & LFACC coming up as well :borg:

Where you from then, just out of interest?

;)

LLAP :pyth:

Nice to see there are other newbies out there. For me its my first big event like this since being in the UK, back home we don't get much in the way of events like this. I feel spoiled for choice at the moment, with the Hub & LFACC coming up as well :borg:

;)

LLAP :pyth:

I'm from New Zealand, over here on a working holiday visa

Nice to see there are other newbies out there. For me its my first big event like this since being in the UK, back home we don't get much in the way of events like this. I feel spoiled for choice at the moment, with the Hub & LFACC coming up as well :poki:

;)

LLAP :borg:

Bet your just loving our weather at the mo, not.

:pyth:

LLAP :poki:

Edited by zebredy

Nice to see there are other newbies out there. For me its my first big event like this since being in the UK, back home we don't get much in the way of events like this. I feel spoiled for choice at the moment, with the Hub & LFACC coming up as well :dance:

:blink:

:borg:

I haven't found the weather to be too bad, I was probably the only one excited about the snow in London a few weeks back (it doesn't snow where I'm from in NZ, so I made a snowman).

Nice to see there are other newbies out there. For me its my first big event like this since being in the UK, back home we don't get much in the way of events like this. I feel spoiled for choice at the moment, with the Hub & LFACC coming up as well :dance:

:blink:

LLAP :dance:

I haven't found the weather to be too bad, I was probably the only one excited about the snow in London a few weeks back (it doesn't snow where I'm from in NZ, so I made a snowman).

:angry: we hardly ever get snow here, well not enough to make a snowman anyawy, and I'm from Essex, hardly 20mins from outer london.

Hey im thinking of going to collectormania on saturday and sunday but im just a bit worried bout going on my own, as ill want to go out saturday and sunday night but no one to hangout with, none of my m8s are interested in going with me and i always end up missing out on these events, so i was just wondering if theres any meet ups and all that,

thnxs,

Piratesteve :)

I personally dont find it too scary on my own. If you look at it this wat#y, you've got no one else telling you where they want to go, so you can go round at your own pace and talk to other people etc. Feel free to come and chat to my girlfriend and I, she's be entering the Cosplay as Hazuki from Moon Phase. She'll be wearing a big white wedding dress type outfit with white cat ears and ballet shoes. My name's Mark and she's Verity if you come to say hi. That goes for anyone else who wants to come and chat, the more the merrier ;) Have a lovely time anyhow.

Ah cool, thnxs mark, i really appreciate that :) i was thinking of entering costume competition but im not travelling down till tomorrow around 2ish, so ill prob miss signing in for it....

Have a great time and if i see you ill come and say hi, ill be wearing a red bandana in the day time if that helps, lol :)