new to collectormania,

piratesteve

I went on my own to a convention last weekend for the first time and it was actually the best time I ever had at a convention because I got the chance to speak to so many more people! I wouldn't be nervous at all, I'm sure you'll have a great time! :D If you're still feeling a bit nervous drop me a line (I'm abigailmarissa on LiveJournal which is probably the best way to find me) and my friend and I will find you when we get there! ;)

Ah awesome, thanks so much for all of your replys :) sounds like i should be ok if i go then, hey zebredy im from leicestershire a little town called market harborough..

No way! Crikey, it's a small world, I'm from Coalville, my mum still lives down there!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey im thinking of going to collectormania on saturday and sunday but im just a bit worried bout going on my own, as ill want to go out saturday and sunday night but no one to hangout with, none of my m8s are interested in going with me and i always end up missing out on these events, so i was just wondering if theres any meet ups and all that,

thnxs,

Piratesteve :)

I wasn't that nervous going to a con for the first time.... I was nervous meeting Rober Englund for the first time :D

I got to see people i already knew... But hung out with Ari Lehman at the con in Manchester

Anyways.....

I'll be there... If anybody needs to spot me... i'll be wearing DD baggy jeans with a massive chain and a simple plan zip hoodie (on and off) with a TNA wrestling bag

Hey thanks to everyone who`s made me feel welcome and not as nervous about going on my own,im driving down tomorrow n should get there in the afternoon sometime, if you see me just come and say hi, ill be wearing a black tshirt, blue jeans and a red bandana :) then im off to the meet up later at weatherspoons.

Hope you all have a fantastic time :)