Sir Christopher Lee for Autographica 12

Skylover

the usual Christopher Lee request thread, we need him, more than ever :vader:

A quite agree.

I would absolutely love to meet Christopher Lee.

The Wicker Man is my all time favourite film.

Please SM, get Christopher Lee to attend Autographica 12. :thumbup::D:thumbup::D

ill put my name down for this skylover, brilliant i thought he was brill in Revenge of the sith at the tender age of 80!

I agree, for the whole 5 or so minutes he was actually on screen (and most of that time was his stunt double/sword double). For shame on you George Lucas for killing off such a great character and actor in the opening few moments of the film, only to replace him with a stupid droid with 4 arms. I mean, I knew about the general prior to movie thanks to the clone wars animation, but in the film the character had absolutely no introduction or background information whatsoever.

The plot itself had more holes in it than a sponge...

Ooooooooooh yesssssss !!!! please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, it's my dream to meet sir christopher.

Please make my dream come true. :thumbup::lol::P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to meet him too, provided that he is willing to sign a Count Dooku photo for me and that I don't have to buy a music CD in order to obtain the signature.

i saw two of his music videos on the extras of a Dracula dvd i bought last week

lordy lordy!

• 4 weeks later...

I think he would be a fantastic guest!! Having him at Autographica would be perfect and falls within what Autographica is about!!

If they do ever get him, please don't do the CD thing as I have got two Star Wars posters that need his signature!

I would give certain vital body parts to meet Christopher Lee - he's been my idol since I was about eight (so for nearly 30 years) when I used to sneak downstairs at three in the morning and watch old Hammer films with headphones on so I didn't wake my mum and dad. They never caught on and always wondered why I knew who all these old 1960s horror actors were. I love the man.

• 2 weeks later...

When I met him a few years ago - he refused to sign anything on Dracula or Space 1999. Strange because Dracula is where he made a name for himself

Yes, odd that an actor dis-owns his defining role, and one of the greatest screen interpretations of Dracula ever made?? I'd definitely like to meet him, provided he'd sign some Hammer photos

I think that sums up the problem, I get the impression he gets quite frustrated with people identifying Dracula as his defining role and not recognising his other work.

Not saying he's right or wrong but I think that tends to be the reason he often refuses to sign Dracula items.