Eve Myles

her and john are great together, mind you the q & a would never get done all they do is giggle.!!

agreed! Freema Agyeman described John and Eve as 'his and hers Mad Hatters' (which if you've seen the video diary in the Torchwood S1 boxset - yep, would agree :(:( )

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well most of us have had emails saying about 2 surprised guests, so who knows, she might be a serprise. I guess we have to wait!

Emails? I have not had any emails about this. For that matter, except for the email Jola forced through about my ticket purchase, I haven't received any emails from Showmasters. *curses ISP* What am I missing?

I haven't had one either, Blackbird, so you're not the only one.

It was an email update about how many tickets were still left and also saying that there were going to be 2 suprise guests that we wouldn't know who they were till we get to the convention.

The only people I can think of that would be kept as a secret are Eve, Freema and Burn. ;)

Edit: Oh and James Marsters. He might be too.

I would have thought they would announce them - it might encourage a few more ticket sales. Guess we will find out when we get there though :)

A fan asked Eve last night if she was coming to The Hub, and she said she hadn't even been invited(!!!) Apparently, Eve seemed a bit miffed about that too.

Perhaps Eve is one of the suprise guests and said that not to let on.

A fan asked Eve last night if she was coming to The Hub, and she said she hadn't even been invited(!!!) Apparently, Eve seemed a bit miffed about that too.

Or it could be budget related. If booking John and Gareth meant that there was no money left for other guests, then obviously they wouldn't invite any more!!!

In a word. No.

She wasn't being coy or anything like that.

Eve said that she hadn't been invited to the Hub and that if she had been she would have liked to have come along, although she is very busy. I was with someone Eve is terribly fond of when I asked her and she wouldn't have lied to her for the purposes of a surprise. Unless something changes radically in the space of next week Eve isn't attending the event.

I would have loved Eve to be there but i know you cant have everyone for cost reasons etc.

However its not really the sort of thing i would have thought you should post on a public forum really. Even though whoever the surprises are i am sure they'll be great.

Edited by buffy2k

• Moderators

See this is why I always find it a little unfortunate when attendees decide to ask an actor or actress if they're coming to an event. Organisers can't ask everyone to attend a convention as they simply can't afford it, so if some aren't invited they may well get upset or think something negative about the organisers in question.

I know people get curious and that's perfectly natural, but there are often perfectly valid reasons behind some not being 'invited'. So personally I try to stick with using the announcements as information on who's attending, rather than deciding to play detective myself.

If (and it's a very big IF) Eve was indeed 'miffed' then that's not very nice at all.