Free group photo shoot with you and the guests at Lockdown

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course David and Leanne, it would be better for some people that i close my mouth.

I just believe that i don't insult anyone and everyone is autorized to give their opinion (I suppose ?).

We are not fighting, we are just speaking.

Why i have the sensation that we never can begin a discussion without begining a war ? :D

is it your way to act ? To close the mouth of people disagree with you ?

Is it so difficult to accept to hear different opinion of your opinion ?

OK... i cleared all my previous messages and I apologize to jason and mark and all the message board members.

Thank you Jason for this amazing gift :thumbup:

yay i'm going sunday as well want to meet James *gotta get a photoshoot have you seen them yum lol*, tawny, stephen and natalia tena and if they want to add another heroes/lost/buffy guest them too lol

This is fantastic Jason!

Just wondering that as a Gold Ticket holder, if we will be getting anything extra than the normal ticket holders because with only 4 guests, the meet and greet and the front row seats now seem a little expensive compared to buying the ticket and photos separate.

When it was 5 or 6 guests it seemed great value for money, but now it doesn't quite feel like the gold ticket holders are getting that much more of a better deal for the extra money we paid in good faith.

Sorry if this seems like I'm moaning and complaining but I hope you can see where I am coming from and I look forward to a great weekend.

& seb, you should really keep your mouth closed, you get the friday cocktail, which im sure alot of people are jelous about, you also get to sit at THE FRONT for the talks, you dont have to pay for ANY of your photoshoots, plus i think you get some OTHER gifts.

for 195 quid you are getting a good deal no matter what, even if the guests are small or big.

if your really a HUGE lost fan, you would just be happy about the fact that Jason has actually kept this con going, your negitiveness isnt what the con needs.

Why, you cannot really reproach to people how they feel according to what they spent in money. All the good sides you told about the Gold Pass are not a free gift, people pay for it. And I understand what Sebastian is trying to convey: imagine you book for a first class seat on a plane, with champagne, large seats and so on and so forth. Other people booked for the second class, half less expensive but that finally the compagny offers the same avantage to the second class than for the first class, the first class passengers would feel busted.

Everyone is going to the same place but people pay for these bonuses.

I personally chose to try to be positive because I want to enjoy the event, but I totally see where Seb is coming from (and he has experience in these kind of events). :blush:

The efforts SM is doing are nice but it may be not proportional to what the Gold Passes paid for. :D

Anyway, King Steve's last post perfectly expressed how I feel. :D

& seb, you should really keep your mouth closed, you get the friday cocktail, which im sure alot of people are jelous about, you also get to sit at THE FRONT for the talks, you dont have to pay for ANY of your photoshoots, plus i think you get some OTHER gifts.

for 195 quid you are getting a good deal no matter what, even if the guests are small or big.

if your really a HUGE lost fan, you would just be happy about the fact that Jason has actually kept this con going, your negitiveness isnt what the con needs.

Why, you cannot really reproach to people how they feel according to what they spent in money. All the good sides you told about the Gold Pass are not a free gift, people pay for it. And I understand what Sebastian is trying to convey: imagine you book for a first class seat on a plane, with champagne, large seats and so on and so forth. Other people booked for the second class, half less expensive but that finally the compagny offers the same avantage to the second class than for the first class, the first class passengers would feel busted.

I personally chose to try to be positive because I want to enjoy the event, but I totally see where Seb is coming from (and he has experience in these kind of events). :blush:

The efforts SM is doing are nice but it may be not proportional to what the Gold Passes paid for. :D

Anyway, King Steve's last post perfectly expressed how I feel. :D

i couldn't more agree here

i dont really think thats fair,

gold passes dont include a group foto neather do the standards, and they wernt even planning on doing a group and if they were it wouldnt be included not like heroes were it was at last minute

we both gain something, its not like standards have all the benifit

we dont go to the coctail party or get a goody bag or photos with every guest,

i think aswell i would have loved to get a gold pass but i just dont have the money were both being given something so i think its a little unfair but i suppose everyone has a right for an opinion but its like me going on the eclipse forum and saying about the guests,

You're right mylene. I totally agree with Steve.

In fact, nobody has to forget that Gold pass holders paid more than the double paid by the other passes and they support strongly the event. So jason's gesture is really nice, but Gold pass holders could consider it's unfair...

The only thing which is disturbing me in the message written by steve is that he seems to have the obligation to apologize before to complain for something about he is totally right to complain.

People are so agressed when they post complain messages (always agressed by 5 or 10 members, always the same... and i believe there are 10 000 members registered) that they fear to post that kind of messages.

It's really crazy...:headscratch:

Nikstar... your problem is that you seems not to understand that before they created silver passes and gold passes, there was only the gold pass which included the group photo (if they decided to make it).

Go to the Eclipse forum and read the very old messages which have been posted in august... about what is uncluded in the gold pass... it's written very simply "All photo included" and not "all single photo included".

The topic where it's written that the photo shoot is included in the gold pass is THE ONLY reason they offer us group photo session at eclipse...

The rules have been discussed for the first time when we spok about an eventual double shoot with zach and hayden... and SM post that all photoshoot would be included in the past gold...

Read the rules rather to post wrong rules...

The Lockdown rules are the same as for Eclipse 1. The creation of silver and Gold passes is for Eclipse 2, not for the previous events...

I'm perhaps a little rud (excuse me) but it's the second time you post a false information about what is included in the Gold pass :D It's very difficult to discuss if you are posting false informations...

Edited by sebastianillyria

just because you payed more for your ticket doesnt mean that you support the event more than someone who payed £80

i think the way you acted yesterday shows how unsupportive you are and its alright to say your sorry now but you dont change your posts your still rude and ignorent and think you are always right, so please STFU.

• Moderators

The only thing which is disturbing me in the message written by steve is that he seems to have the obligation to apologize before to complain for something about he is totally right to complain.

People are so agressed when they post complain messages (always agressed by 5 or 10 members, always the same... and i believe there are 10 000 members registered) that they fear to post that kind of messages.

It's really crazy...:D

Nobody should fear posting anything - whether it's positive OR negative. You yourself have accused people of "thinking what Showmasters want them to think" or words to that effect, so surely you're trying to scare people off posting their own opinions, yes? Because obviously they DO have their own opinions.

Fact is that you've been asked politely by a number of people to stop criticising every last detail as you have been doing since the HIC cancellation. I've already said that you're clearly winding people up, and that it'd just be nice if you didn't cause any more hassle or arguments - yet evidently you're still doing it unfortunately.

No-one is saying don't have a negative opinion, or a 'complaint', but not everyone is going to agree with you. Especially if you come up with crazy conspiracy theories and unrealistic demands. Unfortunately those are the things that'll be remembered, not any reasonable requests that may be hidden in there somewhere.

I personally chose to try to be positive because I want to enjoy the event, but I totally see where Seb is coming from (and he has experience in these kind of events). ;)

The efforts SM is doing are nice but it may be not proportional to what the Gold Passes paid for. ;)

Anyway, King Steve's last post perfectly expressed how I feel. :king:

i couldn't more agree here

I have to agree as well :unsure:

just because you payed more for your ticket doesnt mean that you support the event more than someone who payed £80

i think the way you acted yesterday shows how unsupportive you are and its alright to say your sorry now but you dont change your posts your still rude and ignorent and think you are always right, so please STFU.

Nikstar, sorry for my last message which was a little rud :uhoh:

But it's mathematic : the financial support of a gold pass is more than the double.

I don't say that standard pass holders have not the same friendly support, of course we all support the event very much :unsure:

Of course since yesterday I'm very rud, but what's happened it's really unfair !

• Moderators

the problem i find on these boards is no ones just ever satisfied with what theyve got. that bugs me.

You get used to it. And to be honest, I kinda expect people to be like that .. it's not just on here, it's in life really.

The things that bug me the most are criticisms towards the organisers when things are out of their control. Some people simply don't consider what goes into these events, and how tricky they are. They think they can come on here, ask for exactly what they want, and assume they'll get it.

Unfortunately it just doesn't work like that. But then you get conspiracy theories about the organisers doing fake announcements or trying to make as much money as possible .. because, you know, that's such an evil thing for a business to do anyway :unsure:

If people had a slightly more realistic view of these events and their organisation, not an idealistic one, then we'd probably all get on far better.

the problem i find on these boards is no ones just ever satisfied with what theyve got. that bugs me.

It's false. I'm complaining for Lockdown but...

I was at Eclipse last week-end and it was amazing and I have really nothing to complain about this fantastic SM event ! :unsure::king:

And before eclipse, I never complained about Eclipse event...

So we don't complain for the pleasure to complain...

But it's mathematic : the financial support of a gold pass is more than the double.

Yes, it's simple maths. The Gold Pass is more expensive because it includes more. ;)

Yes, it is... and I just want that people remember this point before offering to standard pass holders what there is in the Gold programm... because it's not fair :firedevil:

Peace and love ;)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, a forum is a place for discussion and everyone is free to skip the posts they cannot stand rather than just attacking them IMO.

A Gold Programme will include:

Exclusive Cocktail party with the guests on Friday evening

Free entry to all professional photo shoots where you will get priority queuing

Reserved priority seating for the guest talks

Exclusive convention t-shirt and convention goodie bag

PLUS everything that is included in the standard programme admission. (listed above)

It's clear enough IMO. All professional photoshoots means single and group sessions.

So it's not necessarilly a compensatory privilege for the Gold Pass holders.

:unsure:

• Moderators

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, a forum is a place for discussion and everyone is free to skip the posts they cannot stand rather than just attacking them IMO.

Of course opinions are fine, but some people are just very rude and offensive in the way they put their complaints across. And if they're like that, then it's only natural they're going to annoy a few people.

A Gold Programme will include:

Exclusive Cocktail party with the guests on Friday evening

Free entry to all professional photo shoots where you will get priority queuing

Reserved priority seating for the guest talks

Exclusive convention t-shirt and convention goodie bag

PLUS everything that is included in the standard programme admission. (listed above)

It's clear enough IMO. All professional photoshoots means single and group sessions.

So it's not necessarilly a compensatory privilege for the Gold Pass holders.

:unsure:

all professional photo shoots...

perhaps the group photo session photographer is not professional ? :king:

I'm sorry but you told that everyone has his opinion... in this case it's not a problem of opinion... we are costumer and there is a product... it's not a gift...

I think what everyone is forgetting is that at no time had SM said there would in fact have been a group pic at Lockdown in anything advertised!!!

Yes one was done at Eclipse but that does not follow on that one would have been considered at Lockdown , maybe the guests wouldnt have obliged , who knows but now there is one so be thankful one and all.