Registration Ticket Letters Have Been Posted

Jola

I have posted out all the registration ticket letters this morning, so they should be with you in the next few days, bank holiday permitting.

Please read the letter carefully and bring it with you to the convention so that you can collect your registration pack. It will also be helpful if you bring ID with you as well as any copies of your confirmation emails confirming what you have purchased, so should there be any queries, it will be easier to resolve.

Please note that the ticket numbers are prefixed with either a G for Gold or an S for Standard..... some people got confused for Eclipse and thought my S's were the number 5 LOL :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow awesome thanks jola :D

will we find out if weve got one of the first 100 standard tickets? [sitting behind the goldies]

also about I.D i have to sent my passport away to the council so they can confirm my student loan etc ive got a college I.D card with a photo but no age on it? i understand it wont be valid when purchasing alchohol :D but will it be valid for check in

Edited by nikstar1989

wow awesome thanks jola :D

will we find out if weve got one of the first 100 standard tickets? [sitting behind the goldies]

also about I.D i have to sent my passport away to the council so they can confirm my student loan etc ive got a college I.D card with a photo but no age on it? i understand it wont be valid when purchasing alchohol :P but will it be valid for check in

I've managed to use my NHS ID badge at multiple cons before, so I reckon it'll be all right.