Guest cancellation: Henry Ian Cusick

when we meat next time i would love to talk about Jacqueline Mc Kenzie as we have noting to hide at all and a lot to say on the matter

but we were asked not to say anything on here about it which we have done but talking about it in person i would be happy to do

I wish I'd hunted you down to ask about this at Eclipse - I'd be really interested to hear the full story as for various reasons I still feel bad about it all having happened the way it did!

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should all stop arguing. two weeks today we're gunna be meeting and i dont want it to be where the are groups of people huddled in different corners, no-one talkin to each other, coz thats the way its heading. lets all just get along and have a good time ;):D

Nah I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone argued before Eclipse and nothing happened there lol

Best to let everyone get it out now :P

Don't worry rodders, David is right. :D

We can speak on the message board and have different opinions...:D

There will not be little group in different corners in the park inn because of our discution on this forum.

yer, your right, i'm a bit tecthy latley hence the negativeism (if thats a word). it will all be cool.

Well if we are all going to be in groups, the Jedi Chefs and guests are calling the bar.

You lot can do whatever else you want with the rest of the hotel. WAVE.GIF

as a jedi, you should have sensed that i called the bar with the guests ages ago

• Showmasters Admin

when we meat next time i would love to talk about Jacqueline Mc Kenzie as we have noting to hide at all and a lot to say on the matter

but we were asked not to say anything on here about it which we have done but talking about it in person i would be happy to do

I wish I'd hunted you down to ask about this at Eclipse - I'd be really interested to hear the full story as for various reasons I still feel bad about it all having happened the way it did!

we will be happy to talk about it in person as we have promised we would not go public but am very happy to talk it was well out of order what happened and it has nothing to do with the guests they were cool and as unhappy as we were

well thats that we will talk soon

jason :D

I saw Richard in LA the weekend after C12 and avoided the subject (despite the curiosity killing me!) as I assumed he probably wouldn't want to talk about it (at least not that night, he was on a performance high with friends and family around!) - so I'll definitely stop you and say hi when I see you next!

I'll let everybody get back to the topic now :D

I just want to agree with the people who've said that Jessalyn and Cristine were two of the best guests last weekend despite being the two who weren't exactly the most important characters - I'm not going to Lockdown as I'm not that massive of a Lost fan, but if I were a fan to conventions levels, I certainly wouldn't consider not going because of this. I'd be disappointed and understand everybody's disappointment, but I'd still definitely go. I hope everybody has a fab weekend :)

(To be honest this sounds like it's going to be a cool party weekend and if I could afford it/the time off, I'd probably book now and go along just for the fun!)

(To be honest this sounds like it's going to be a cool party weekend and if I could afford it/the time off, I'd probably book now and go along just for the fun!)

That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'd love to go but I'm in Germany.

I just wanted to add that people like you crippsy_99 are being insulting and rude, calling people "stupid, fussy and whiney" and telling them to "shut up".

Err...which they ARE being? Cant handle a few truths eh? I could have got a lot worse, but I didnt..they were the polite words I had :P So shut up :lol:

If you had read better and weren't as much blind as you are you would have seen that the 'minority', as you call it, isn't there to stir trouble. Nothing is perfect and if you cannot stand to read different opinions than yours, then you may should not come to debate on a forum about a convention, where it's the natural place for people involved to speak their mind. I have been polite, so you should have been, JMHO. And, yes I am taking it personal because of the way you directed your post.

Uhh but yes a few of them ARE out there to stir trouble, which has been clearly demonstrated several times now!

I can read different opinions for sure. However when the 'opinions' are doing nothing but moaning or slagging people off, then I like to wade in cannons blazing thank you very much. That comment was a bit contradictive too you realise, saying I shouldnt come here if I dont want to read different opinions to my own, yet then saying people come to speak their mind, which is what im doing.

Are you now discriminating against the poor sighted with that blind comment?

I won't waste another post talking with YOU, feel reassured. ;)

Phew I can sleep easy again :D

At eclipse, alot of people would say Jessalyn Gilsig was one of the best guests, even though she was only on the show for 3 episodes. It's not about how major they are on the show, so we can just be happy we have 4 guests going

That's a very valid point,. Jessalyn was lovely and Cristine was just awesome.

Of course it's disappointing not to have main cast members but (and this isn't directed at Henry) they don't always make the best guests.

stupidd sillyyy frikiiis xD :P my opinion is not bad !!! and dont banned to mee ¬¬** because iam good!!! ... anddd jemy is bad guest!!ok!! he is few episodes ...ok!!! andd bai ling the movies are good and also the episodes in lost of she and is one opinion all guests.... or ana lucia..!!!and mikhail is also importan and he go..?¿ ;) i want to see to mikhail..! or gooo charlieeeeee!!!!

anddd thiss pleasure!!! why dont go desmooondd ¬¬ this is thymusss >< menudo timoo.. poner la foto y que no vaya..... timoooo enormeeee ><

Edited by lostiegirl85

Right, Lostiegirl, I'm assuming you're ALSO Christina_love_Elijah from your weird typing and love of Bai Ling? Yea, common practice is to only have ONE username, so you're not being deceitful.

Seriously, not another one of these threads Christina?

Edited by Lizzy

Well, anyone who posts like that is obv her. I've thought the two were the same for ages- the Bai obsession linking them tells me they deff are one and the same. Can't SM get around to blocking her yet???