New Celeb Jedi Chefs

Morden

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does one go about becoming a jedi chef? i would like to join this mighty group

Simply approach on of our representatives when you see us at an event and tell them that you wish to join. You will be provided with a hat and lightsaber and an Apprentice photo will be taken. :D

Several people joined up at Eclipse. I will work on updating the web site over the Easter weekend.

I considered asking at Eclipse, but felt that doing it while dressed as Vader would be slightly oxymoronic :D

it would have been good to see you with the hat on lol i loved your vader outfit

Ah well, as Vader has been rehabilitated he will demandask for a hat photo at Eclipse 2. In retrospect, his rehabilitation is probably why Wonder Woman was so comfortable being around him :D

And I love how the armour has the hat in the second David pic!

I missed that!!

You are by no means alone! I showed that photo to several people at the event and even said that there was something "different" about it but some of them had to look at it for quite some time before they spotted the hat. I like the subtlety of it! ^_^

i was stood a few people behind, so i saw him put the hat on the armor, and it made me laugh XD

Just a question.....do you send them a copy of the pic? I could just imagine Cristine showing that round at dinner parties! :D

I don't usually but - if I meet them again, I often take copies. Cristine did actually say that she wanted a copy of that pic when I took it to gt signed! :lol:

Just a question.....do you send them a copy of the pic? I could just imagine Cristine showing that round at dinner parties! :D

I don't usually but - if I meet them again, I often take copies. Cristine did actually say that she wanted a copy of that pic when I took it to gt signed! :lol:

then you should totally mail her a copy!

I can easily print one but I wouldn't know where to send it!

I can easily print one but I wouldn't know where to send it!

awww, that sucks, im sure there is an address somwhere