Free Photoshoot at Inaugral Ball

Hi everybody,

I am the person with the camera from Saturday night.

Thanks to all that were willing to have their photo taken whilst they were sober (bar one - Anthony -you know who you are).

Just an update - I know that I said that I would get them out to you this week - I have Thursday off work as an extra holiday over Easter and will produce all emails then.

Your friendly photographer,

Michelle

PS - Hope everyone got what they wanted out of this weekend and had a safe journey home!

PPS - For crew that didn't give their email address, please reply to this - or your photos will end up here!! :(

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya again!! It was great of you to take pics :( I'm sure you remember me lol :unsure: I was just about to make a thread thanking you, but I'll say it on here instead!!

I look forward to thursday for you to email me with all the piccies of me and friends! :D

LOL I forgot about this - you took a really nice one of me and Roxy :D

I'll second that, was a lovely photo!

Thanks for the CD too Michelle, you're a star :D hope you felt better after I saw you, if you don't have my email already Em B has it, and you can always send it to Jola!

Oooh, I had a couple of photos taken on Saturday night, I wonder if it you took one. I gave my email out anyway.

And I think I may know Anthony, from last night. LOL!

"Meh!"

Edited by Lenatalia

Hi

Yes, thanks for persuading me to have a picture taken and convincing me my face wouldn't be orange like in all my photoshoots!!!

I'm worried I'm gona look white against an orange background! I always do against the tanned stars lol!!