Lets all go to the cinema

Superman

Lets all go to the cinema to see Iron Man, it comes out collectormania weekend.

Seems fitting for a convention crowd.

PS. How about a mystery guest, I don't know maybe a certain Robert Downey jr or Jon Favreau?.

Lets all go to the cinema to see Iron Man, it comes out collectormania weekend.

Seems fitting for a convention crowd.

PS. How about a mystery guest, I don't know maybe a certain Robert Downey jr or Jon Favreau?.

Remind me, I can't seem to remember what Iron Man is about at the mo...

Sounds like a good idea though not sure how many will go along, how much is it too go to the cinema up there anyways? Ones near me cost anything from just under £7 a movie, too £9 a movie

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

how weird is that Iron Man is out that weekend, it seems like whenever collectormania milton keynes is running theres a film to see on aswell,

Not weird at all, it's Bank Holiday wkend - big films generally open at those times and the start of May is widely known as the start of the summer blockbuster season. EDIT: It's the same for big movies opening on July 4th wkend in the USA - a public holiday when people are off work and have more time to go out. Seriously, you didn't realise this? I thought it was pretty obvious. :uhoh:

Very unlikely - that wkend they'd be busy doing premieres and media coverage for the film to entice the general public.

Edited by nicky

• 2 weeks later...

if everyone runs out and buys various packets of chocolate such as maltesers, minstrels, M&Ms, you can send the tokens off for 2 free tickets to use in Cineworld! it'll cost less than paying full wack for th tickets and you get to eat the chocolate as well ;-)

this is our plan! though it does not include seeing Iron Man saw the trailer the other day and was not at all interested! sorry but it just looked naff to me! :D *ahem* don't hurt me... :D

surfy sah xx

Harray for Unlimited Cards! I would totally be up for going to see Iron Man at Cineworld! Several times, probably! Lol.

Wish there was more then one cineworld near me as £11.99 isn't bad for a pass that allowes you to see as many movies as you like through out the month, cause I'd go at least 2/3 times on the weekend...

Thing is with 3 Vue cinemas near me and two Odeons I wonder if 30-40min trip to the cinema is worth it, just to get unlimited screenings a month...

:D

LLAP :D

i'm only there on the satursay night, so it will be then 4 me.

p.s. what does everyone think of RDJ as Tony Stark/Ironman?

I think he looks like a great chose 4 the role.

p.p.s. who wants to give me a lift to the cinema? otherwise its a nice walk for me.

For the person who asked. There is a cineworld in Milton keynes its a nice big 16 screen one

who wants to give me a lift to the cinema? otherwise its a nice walk for me.

Walk from where? Because if you are going from CM then it is litterally a 5 min walk

For the person who asked. There is a cineworld in Milton keynes its a nice big 16 screen one

Walk from where? Because if you are going from CM then it is litterally a 5 min walk

According to google maps its like 1 1/2 miles away, stupid google.

According to google maps its like 1 1/2 miles away, stupid google.

nope, it is litterally 5 minutes from where collectormania is held :)

and as well as a cineworld, there is an odeon, which is litterally across the road from the shopping center *though its not too nice there, i reccomend cineworld*

also if anyone has a student card, cineworld does a student discount! it usually costs £7, but students get in for £4.90!

Edited by Emmeh