Registering for Eclipse 2

showmasters

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Zach Quinto is announced , i'll buy a gold ticket at once for sure!

He's the only one who would make me do that in a split second without giving it a second thought! :D ( and my 2 other friends too i guess)...

If there are other names, i guess we'll take standard tickets anyway, as long as we enjoyed Eclipse!

( I'm sure I will, but i bring a friend who can't understand english very well, so that's a challenge, we'll see...At least, he'll be able to speak spanish with Santiago :blink: ...)

• Showmasters Admin

I don't actually have an income....or credit cards....and i can't carry that amount of money around with me, and it's illegal for me to use my mum's card without her there.

So I guess that's no gold ticket for me huh.

If booking with credit card you only need to put the credit card details on the registration form. The card payments will not be taken right there and then, like the on-line shop the cc payments will be processed later. So you could (with her permission) add your mothers card details to the reg form. You don't need the card just the info, card number, expiry date, security number etc.

• Showmasters Admin

As Zarina says they will go on-sale after Eclipse 1 as usual through the on-line show.

To confirm, I'm NOT saying they will be going on sale on the on-line show straight after or at Eclipse 1, it may be a while before the on-line shop is set up.

To confirm, I'm NOT saying they will be going on sale on the on-line show straight after or at Eclipse 1, it may be a while before the on-line shop is set up.

God, I hope so, I could do with a couple of days off :blink:

This is exciting news! Me and my friends will probably definitely return for Eclipse 2!

Its a shame we have to pay in full instead of just a deposit. If we don't buy tickets there we will probably buy them later on in the summer.

It'd be great if a guest announcement were made for Eclipse 2 at Eclipse 1. Here's hoping you guys can get Hayden, Greg and Kristing to come! :WINCE:

Also would I be right in thinking that Eclipse 2 will be held at the Park Inn, Northampton again?

Keep up the good work guys!

Edited by Hayden Is My Hero

will we be able to pay by cheque at the show for the eclipse 2 tickets?

Yes - you can. Showmasters posted this in the first post of the thread:-

There will be a registration form for Eclipse 2 in your Eclipse registration pack. This is to be fully filled out before being handed in. Payment must be made at the time of handing in the reg form, be it cheque, cash or credit card details.

Woops sorry didn't see that Jola. Has the payment amount already been decided then, as in the same price as eclipse 1 at the same venue?

• Showmasters Admin

Woops sorry didn't see that Jola. Has the payment amount already been decided then, as in the same price as eclipse 1 at the same venue?

As per the second post by Showmasters

Pricing will be announced at the show.

As of yet there has been no confirmation on the venue given by SM.

I don't actually have an income....or credit cards....and i can't carry that amount of money around with me, and it's illegal for me to use my mum's card without her there.

So I guess that's no gold ticket for me huh.

If booking with credit card you only need to put the credit card details on the registration form. The card payments will not be taken right there and then, like the on-line shop the cc payments will be processed later. So you could (with her permission) add your mothers card details to the reg form. You don't need the card just the info, card number, expiry date, security number etc.

Hi Too Tall :D

I'm assuming that if you pay by cash you get a liitle receipt, but if you give your card details about what date will this be processed and the money taken from the account? :D

Hi Too Tall :D

I'm assuming that if you pay by cash you get a liitle receipt, but if you give your card details about what date will this be processed and the money taken from the account? :D

When Jola gets the paperwork and gets through it. :WINCE:

It won't be within 24 hours if you mean that.

Hi Too Tall :WINCE:

When Jola gets the paperwork and gets through it. :P

It won't be within 24 hours if you mean that.

No I assumed that wasn't the case, just wanted a rough idea. :P

Thanks Queen_Sindel :D

Sorry, I don't think you will get any infos more detailed than that.

Let's say Jola says she'll do it a week after the event, but it doesn't work out timewise for her and only gets around to do it two weeks later, lots of people are going to be worried if their form was missed. ;)

Sorry, I don't think you will get any infos more detailed than that.

Let's say Jola says she'll do it a week after the event, but it doesn't work out timewise for her and only gets around to do it two weeks later, lots of people are going to be worried if their form was missed. :poki:

That's O.K I know Jola get's pretty busy dealing with all the tickets for all the different shows. :D