Registering for Eclipse 2

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

There will be a registration form for Eclipse 2 in your Eclipse registration pack. This is to be fully filled out before being handed in. Payment must be made at the time of handing in the reg form, be it cheque, cash or credit card details.

Registration forms for Eclipse 2 will start to be taken at 9:30am on the Sunday (16th) at the Eclipse registration desk. Not before.

Registration numbers will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

Gold tickets will also be sold on a first come first served basis.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have a break somewhere... possibly when they've scheduled it for?

The dates for E2 were scheduled before the dates for filming season 3 were set, so I doubt that's the case. There's also talk that S3 will be 26 eps to account for lost eps in S2.

I think they have a break somewhere... possibly when they've scheduled it for?

The dates for E2 were scheduled before the dates for filming season 3 were set, so I doubt that's the case. There's also talk that S3 will be 26 eps to account for lost eps in S2.

True, but it's also rumoured they already start filming in April this time, so maybe if that's really the case they'll be able to make more episodes because of that and they'll continue with the regular filming schedule after the Summer.

there is no way i can afford this , not with eclipse 1, midlands, gmex and c13.

Shame tho because how strange will it be to not have eclipse to look forward to.

I doubt it'll sell out really quickly, unless a massive guest was announced quickly...

• Showmasters Admin

Hi

we have had guests at our other events when they were filming in the past and we worked with the production office and managed to work it out so that they could come to the event so we do not see any of this being a problem for the event

we are working with or are in contact with nearly all the cast of Heroes and as you saw when we had to replace some guests we had a lots to choose from and it was easy for us to replace so this will not be a worry for us if we have to

our dream is to bring every guest from Heroes to an Eclipse eventually and there is a lot to choose from and we are working on this now and we may have some news for everyone at the Convention :D

well i hope that helps

see you all soon

jason

... wow okey .. to be honest I think this is a little bit unfair

I know I cant make it to eclipse I even though I have a ticket .. but I know I could make it to eclipse II and I so want a gold ticket like I had for eclipse I

and as far as I see it .. this event will be great and of course there will be 100 people who order their gold tickets at the event