How to look out for eachother?

mousybrown

As the title says.

Just thought it might be useful cause pics are usful but i dont know about you but i get easily confused : )

So if we had little tips like 'the one with the massive flower on her head' etc it might help us reconise eachother : )

Is this topic totally stupid. Sounded like a good idea in my head.

Anyways, you will spot me by;

- The countdown badge i am wearing :dance:

- On Friday the 'ZQ is my hero shirt'

- And the Saturday night im in the bright pink dress (with no underwear showing)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm at the gold pass part I'll be wearing a cute white halterneck dress.

At the petrelli ball a really nice long black dress.

At the high school party a sailor uniform.

While all the time being accompanied by a girl who strangely looks like me along with a fluffy moo (as in a cuddly cow).

:thumbup: can't wait for eclipse.

Edited by Catmoo

I dunno what I'll be wearing at the gold pass party... possibly jeans and a green halterneck dress with bright yellow sunflowers.

The rest of the weekend I'll be in authentic looking cheerleading uniforms. Unless I get bored on the Sat and wear jeans on Sun.

blond and red hair( sometimes with lepord print if i can be bothered), dragon and lilys tattoo down my right arm.

i'll be carrying a bag with a picture of sylar drawing a painting of sarmy...

friday i'm going to be wearing a orange/red fluffy jacket so that my roomie and fellow sarmy members will notice me...

if all else fails find morden and i will be in silent awe of his greatness lol

I wear a handmade helix necklace (brass plate wrapped with copper wire).

On Friday night I'll be wearing a chemical warning label on my shirt.

I will probably be wearing a light blue and/or black SArmy shirt on Saturday and Sunday, and a blue turtleneck on Friday.

Hopefully I'll remember most of your guy's stuff. =O

I'm coming as an old fasioned geek for the high school party. I'm wearing the most horrid skirt you will ever ever see! I will be with my boyfreind who is coming as a jock. I'm thinking of wearing the geek outfit in the day time on Saturday too.

Lets hope you dont go up to the wrong person now, and comment how awful their skirt is :thumbup:

Edited by lovbug

I look like my av, and my profile piccie :thumbup: Although I won't have James M in my clutches... but I will have another James... my bf, krypto on here!

Erm, I never know how to describe myself :S I'll be the one who talks way too much :blush:

As the title says.

Just thought it might be useful cause pics are usful but i dont know about you but i get easily confused : )

So if we had little tips like 'the one with the massive flower on her head' etc it might help us reconise eachother : )

Is this topic totally stupid. Sounded like a good idea in my head.

Anyways, you will spot me by;

- The countdown badge i am wearing :dance:

- On Friday the 'ZQ is my hero shirt'

- And the Saturday night im in the bright pink dress (with no underwear showing)

Does that mean you're not wearing underwear???? :blush::thumbup:

gosh .....better keep small green men away from her is she isn't....although seing as your goung to be wearing your birsthday suit!

yeah i was going to edit that for spelling but i think i like the brain excersise...

translated in to not paula english.....

gosh ..better keep small green men away from her if she isnt.... although saying that arnt you going to be in your birthday suit

Edited by pez

is this before or after we find your other half cowering in the corner complaining about the abostrophys coming to get him?

lol its commas ;) Nah, believe me, hes not scared of me! We give as good as we get haha :rolleyes: Nearly 4 years now! :o

;) !! ..................... Don't put thoughts in my head ;) Meh, its too cold! I really had to hold the steering wheel tight today :rolleyes: on the car that is! :o That doesn't make much sense as a joke... leave me alone, I'm tired ;)

the 'emo' looking one with leopard effect streaks in her hair,probably clutching a Nikon D80

oooh we will have matching hair !

( is secreatly glad she wasn't the only person who thought it would be fab lol )

When I first arrive on the Friday I'll probably have a black and red goth-type skirt on with some footless tight underneath (subject to change with weather). Friday night I'll be wearing Catholic schoolgirl outfit, with spiked choker, etc (see Patrelli outfit thread).

Saturday I'll probably be wearing a pencil dress (or similar) for daytime. For the Patrelli party I'll be wearing a black dress with a cut out back and pink/white flower design on the front.

I will hopefully have my hair dyed by then too, so I'll have dark brown hair with either red or purple in.

You might recognise my friend first, as she's tall, has long wavy blonde hair and dresses gothlike.

Edited by Lenatalia

When I first arrive on the Friday I'll probably have a black and red goth-type skirt on with some footless tight underneath (subject to change with weather). Friday night I'll be wearing Catholic schoolgirl outfit, with spiked choker, etc (see Patrelli outfit thread).

Saturday I'll probably be wearing a pencil dress (or similar) for daytime. For the Patrelli party I'll be wearing a black dress with a cut out back and pink/white flower design on the front.

I will hopefully have my hair dyed by then too, so I'll have dark brown hair with either red or purple in.

You might recognise my friend first, as she's tall, has long wavy blonde hair and dresses gothlike.

Your dress for the Petrelli party sounds really pretty ^__^

Rub it in why don't you. :D

On fri I will proabably be wearing jeans and a top[yeah you'll recognize me from that description.lol] and a small jacket with a furry hood. I'm about 5'2'' in height and I will be with my lil sis whose shorter than me but will look taller cause she's always wearing heels. :D

Fri night I'll be wearing a black rah rah skirt[i'm told that's what it's called], black hold-ups, pink and black bask, black and white shirt with front clasps and hopefully boots when I find the right ones to buy. And yes the skirt is short so you'll proabably see my underwear some time that night. PLEASE tell me if it's on show and DO NOT take pics. :P

hmmm, when i first arrive on the friday, i will be wearing baggy light blue jeans, my black 'sylar stole my brain' t-shirt, and a really long black coat *depending if its cold or not* and will have boring brown hair with blond/ginger stripes tied back in a pony tail, but then after registration, im running off to the hair dressers for a few hours, where i shall have a hair cut and dye, so it shall be short and black with blue stripes

I'll be the Australian without blonde hair :D

As for the colour of my own hair... I have no idea as I'm going to the hairdressers tomorrow. Currently, it's long and brown, but that won't help you :D

Easier to just think of me as the Australian. Who isn't blonde ^^