Latest Guest Announcement - Santiago Cabrera

showmasters

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;) the guests might pay us guys to form a barrier between them and you rabid fangirls :P

Yeah, cause the majority of guys HATE to get attention from females. :P

erm not all of us are *waves* i've only fangirled over one person and that was AFTER he hugged me twice

I have this illness for all 3 adult male guest attending. O.K. O.K. So I find most of the male cast attractive and seeing a lot of them would cause me to sqeal. And yes 3 of them are attending. Most of my fangirlism does go to Zach :lol: but I'm not complaing with what we've got.

Very tasty.

• Moderators

erm not all of us are *waves* i've only fangirled over one person and that was AFTER he hugged me twice

Aww I know not everyone :P just the dangerous ones ;)

Yeah, cause the majority of guys HATE to get attention from females. :P

Ahh but 3 of them, and however many of you lot .. they might feel a little overwhelmed :lol:

Hehe. But what to do with the face. Oops, I'm meant to quit being harsh on myself... too late. =P

Well I wish I had more cleavage to show. :lol:

I wouldn't say I have that much cleavage. But I'm happy with what I've got.

I'll be most fangirl over Santiago. Sendhil and David are cute, but I only have eyes for Zach and Santiago. =)

Edited by Lenatalia

:D Thanks.... Ur obviously not as worried about money as some of us are!

What? lol I'm not sure what money has to do with it, but don't take offence. For whatever reason you seem to be taking offence?

Edited by Psychosis

I thought you were referring to the thread I made... I asked about another guest, just cos SM haven't made it clear if he was the last guest, and I need to allow for money and stuff... as I'm sure others do

No, I was reading through the thread and saw somebody or a couple of people asking whether there'd be anyone else. Struck me as funny that someone was asking when the last guest was barely announced, that's all. No offence, meant, no harm done, lol.