FEES FOR SIGNING

descartes

I Beleive that the following might be a guideline

Dave Scott £70 plus he charges about $150 at shows in the USA

Jim Mcdivett £40, this is his first show as done signings at Novaspace charged about $80.

Ed Mitchell £40 he will charge about the same as others at the shows in the states

Leonov will charge about £30-40, has for the others about £15-£25.

Edited by prendy9160

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't forget your photoshoots! 20 sobs a pop last time. And lectures. I'm saving already

Ed Mitchell was $40 (£20) at Spacefest 2007. Leonov was £20 at the last Autographica.

Just flicking round the Autographica website, on the 'pre order signed photos' bit it states you can order signed pictures for Dave Scott £95, Jim McDivitt £40, Alexi Leonov £30, Tony Curtis £30.

• Moderators

Hello everyone

Here is the latest on guest signature prices

Dave Scott £95 will sign anything except flown items across the board price

Jim McDivitt £40

Alexei Leonov £30

Krikalov £20

Tokarev £20

Luciana paluzzi £20

Tony Curtis £30

Paul Stassimo £15

All military guests £10

Photo shoots will be up on site soon and will be £20 each

As we confirm i will put up prices for the others.

Best

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

Dave Scott does less than Buzz and he has always been one of the higher priced signatures.

It is however an across the board price so you wont, have to pay extra if you have large items or 3d items.

He has also agreed to sign covers which is something i could not get some of the others to do.

And lastly it has taken us 8 years to get him so that should be a fair sign of his elusiveness.

Best

Dave Phillips

Dave Scott does less than Buzz and he has always been one of the higher priced signatures.

It is however an across the board price so you wont, have to pay extra if you have large items or 3d items.

He has also agreed to sign covers which is something i could not get some of the others to do.

And lastly it has taken us 8 years to get him so that should be a fair sign of his elusiveness.

Best

Dave Phillips

Sounds cool. Why is it that so many do not like signing covers? Is there a reason behind this in terms of fakes, value is higher then a normal 10x8?

Will Alexei Leonov be signing covers? As I have a 1st Edition first day cover.

Best

Dave Phillips

Yeah I agree. He's pricey but who knows when we'd see him in Britain signing again. Just too risky to 'leave til next time'.

Saying that I'm gonna tell him I've had to put in 2 overtime shifts to afford him ha ha :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

Here is the latest on guest signature prices

Dave Scott £95 will sign anything except flown items across the board price

Jim McDivitt £40

Alexei Leonov £30

Krikalov £20

Tokarev £20

Luciana paluzzi £20

Tony Curtis £30

Paul Stassimo £15

All military guests £10

Photo shoots will be up on site soon and will be £20 each

As we confirm i will put up prices for the others.

Best

Dave Phillips

How can Dave Scott charge £95.00 the only thing i can think of is that he was the commander of Apollo 15 and walked on the moon , as i only paid £40 for Ed Mitchell who walked on the moon on Apollo 14..

How can Dave Scott charge £95.00 the only thing i can think of is that he was the commander of Apollo 15 and walked on the moon , as i only paid £40 for Ed Mitchell who walked on the moon on Apollo 14..

Dave Scott was pilot on the first Gemini mission that docked with another spacecraft, was CMP on the first Apollo flight to fly the LM (first astronaut to fly the Apollo CSM solo)... Commander of Apollo 15... and also the first person to drive a car on the moon. When you look at it that way... you can see he achieved a lot in his astronaut career. £95 isn't so bad... and he's a very eloquent speaker too.

Dave Scott was pilot on the first Gemini mission that docked with another spacecraft, was CMP on the first Apollo flight to fly the LM (first astronaut to fly the Apollo CSM solo)... Commander of Apollo 15... and also the first person to drive a car on the moon. When you look at it that way... you can see he achieved a lot in his astronaut career. £95 isn't so bad... and he's a very eloquent speaker too.

I know he did all the things you said but he is sill not my number 1 astronaut.

And what did you do today, go through a black hole backwards riding a unicycle? Out act Hayden Christensen in Star Wars ep 3.5?

'All' Buzz did was open a door on a lunar module and stretch his legs a bit.. stop the DVT attacking too much, no other reason, of course.. AND he charges extra per word, or mission details..

I know he did all the things you said but he is sill not my number 1 astronaut.

Are you a space collector? Have you attended a show where Dave Scott was signing? I'm sure the majority of the Space collectors going to the show will be very happy about Dave Scott attending. Maybe you'd rather he didn't attend at all?

Edited by machbusterman

Does anybody know how Dave Scott is with children as I would like to take my daughter (9) to meet a moon walker?

Dave Scott is very friendly and polite everyone like all the other astronauts you meet.

When you get right down to it: only 12 people have walked on the Moon: three of them have passed away, one of them won't sign, several others are pretty difficult....

£95 seems pretty good for someone who's achieved all that David Scott has. I reckon it's the other way round: to me, the Russians and Jim McDivitt are real bargains

David Bryant

www.thespace-station.com