I am...and you are...

River

Im Lisa

I am 29 years old from Bracknell in Berkshire

I am attending this convention with my sister, husband and a group of friends..

My fave Heroes are - Milo, Adrian, Zak and Masi

Other past times include - TV!! - I love TV Shows - esp Dr Who, Supernatural and Prison Break

I am totally in love with Johnny Depp and am still on cloud nine after meeting him at last weeks Sweeny Todd premiere!!

I also adore U2 and cannot wait for the new album out this year

See ya all in March!

And You Are!

Edited by lisa2004

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Caroline, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Hertfordshire.

I'm attending Eclipse with my brother whose name is Rory and he is 20.

Eclipse will be my fourth weekend convention (my first was an Angel con in 2005) and I have attended many signing events since LFCC 06 as you can see in my sig.

My favorite Heroes characters are Hiro, Matt, Peter, Nathan, Sylar and HRG.

My favorite Heroes cast members are Masi, Greg, David, Zach and Adrian.

I watch way too much tv! My current favorite shows include Lost, Heroes (obv!) ^_^ , Prison Break and Supernatural.

I am quite shy but when I get to know people I can be quite loud.

I like having a drink with my friends at the weekend, and I can't wait for the parties at Eclipse.

And you are?

Im Emma, ive just turned 18 and im from Milton Keynes.

I have never been to weekend a convention before, but have attended every Collectormania!.

My Favourite Heroes cast members are Milo (not so much in season 2 :drunk:) Santiago and Nicholas

Im a poor and lowly full time college student studying Child care, learning and development.

Im a boring and shy loner, and am going to Eclipse on my own :band: as none of my friends like Heroes

I dont watch much tv, only Heroes when its on and Stargate SG-1, but im a huge book worm, and adore reading! *Damned Waterstones for taking all my money XD*

I love reading sci-fi and horror books *just read the whole twilight series by Stephenie Meyer in 5 days, and skipped college one morning so i could go to the bookshop and buy new moon XD*

I also love manga! All kinds of manga! And anime, but not so much *its more expencieve XD*

Though im 18, i still cant drive as i cant afford it *and im also afraid of learning as there are far too many roundabouts in MK*

And you are...?

Edited by Emmeh

Hiya

My nams Lisa Im 24 and from South Germany. I live right at the swiss border. I actualy can look over at Switzerland from my Uni where Im in my last year at doing Sociology and History.

Never been to a convention and Im looking forvard to see how such things go on.

Favs characters on Heroes are Matt Parkman, Sylar, Moma Petrelli, Ando and most recently Elle.

I totaly looking forvard to the Petrelli Ball. I already started to work out so that I fit into my ballgown.

And you are?....

Edited by Pandoras Box

Hello :band:

I'm Helena, I'm 24 and I'm from Bury near Manchester.

I'm attending Eclipse with my boyfriend, my best friend and a whole load of convention buddies. This will be my 13th weekend convention! I've been to quite a few signing events too.

My favourite Heroes are Hiro, Elle, Adam, Matt & Isaac.

I work at Ticketmaster, and I'm a bit of a geek :drunk:

My favourite band in the world is Coheed & Cambria - but I am slightly biased as they're my friends and I work for them. I love live music and going to gigs.

I have a shiny car called Manuel the Megane and he will be driving us to Eclipse.

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone so see you at the parties!

And who might you be..?

Edited by Lena

I'm Kym (officially Kimberley but I don't answer to that :YAHOO: ) I also go by the nicknames of Tiggs and tiggsy.I am 21 and from North Wales.

I'm taking a break from crewing and actually attending a convention so i'm excited!

My favourite Heroes aside from all the pretty ladies are the Petrelli's and Hiro.

I work in Jessops,I now run the photolab and have been upgraded to a white coat which excites me.I'm a camera geek.I can probably recite the specs of your camera

Other than Heroes I love Bones,Veronica Mars and Gossip girl to name a few

I have quite an eclectic taste in music

and you are.....

Though im 18, i still cant drive as i cant afford it *and im also afraid of learning as there are far too many roundabouts in MK*

XD Being able to drive has cost me SO much money... Mostly because it puts the bookstore within easy reach. ;D

My name is Mary, I'm 22 years old and I come from Belfast in Northern Ireland.

I am in my final year of university studying Anthropology major/Archaeology minor and I'm glad it's near over!

I have 2 brothers, one who is 17(and into my shows) and another who is almost 14 months! I also have 2 sisters, one 14 and one who is 7. I also have a twin sister, non-identical and I am 10 mins older than her. She also has a little boy who is 3 in February. I'm still living at home because its cheaper and I'm the in-house babysitter LOL!

I am into a lot of shows but my biggest obsession right now would have to be Heroes. As for favourite characters? Nathan,Matt,HRG,Adam,Sylar,Peter and Hiro.

I think that meeting any of the cast is a dream come true but I am particularly excited about David. B) I'm bummed about Zach, but it can't be helped-I hope he returns for another event!

I have been to a few cons before but I am quite excited for this one because of the Heroes fans!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

And you are?

Edited by crazyfangirl

I would be Julie, 28 (and feeling old now I've seen the majority of ages :( ) from Sydney, Australia.

I am stupidly flying all the way over to the UK for the first time for this, but only cause my good buddy Zarina roped me in and I haven't seen her in years so I'm kinda more excited about that atm B) LOL

This will be my second time overseas (I made a short trip to San Francisco and LA in August '06)

This will be my first convention. The only time I've even come remotely close to something like this was the little James Marsters event we had here many years ago when he was playing Spike.

I am a massive fan of music, all things supernatural & horror like, and fantasy

I love making music videos, writing & RPing with friends

I'm actually fairly tall (about 5'8") with curly blonde hair

My favourite Heroes characters are Zach (not Quinto, the Thomas Dekker version ;) ), Isaac, Peter, Molly & much more recently - Nathan.

However I do love all the Heroes actors cause the cast is just THAT awesome.

And apparently I was going to mention something else but I sometimes have a 3 second memory that kicks in and erases it all from my mind...

So I'll turn you over to...

me! im Mark better known as Frenchy! Im 20 years old, am 5'9ish, have dark hair, and am pretty ugly lol and quite shy, im from harpole northampton, im a painter and decorator, i love music and go to gigs quite often, i love heroes buffy/angel and wrestling, my favourite heroes characters are peter, sylar, charlie nathan, matt, claire, oh what the hell i like em all lol. havent seen season 2 yet, this will be my 1st weekend con, ive been going to showmasters events since c11, i cant wait til eclipse and hope to make some new friends! and the next person is.......

XD Being able to drive has cost me SO much money... Mostly because it puts the bookstore within easy reach. ;D

Hehehe problem is, my local bookstore is right next to my bus stop XD so i go in there and dart out at the last minute so i dont miss my bus lol at least i stay warm XD because of this, i spend about 50 pounds a month on books *book worm much?* :( and i only get 180 pounds a month and thats supposed to inlude bus money and lunch!

I'm John, I'm 35 years old and I'm from Notting Hill, West London.

I lurk on here a fair bit and post from time to time.

I'm attending Eclipse with a mate and his son.

Have been going to cons/signings etc. since the early 90's and have crewed a fair few in the US for a friend of mine who was the organiser.

My favorite Heroes characters are Hiro, Matt, Noah and Nikki.

My current favorite shows include Lost, Heroes, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate....yadda yadda yadda...

I can be quiet around people I don't know but I like having a drink and that brings me out a bit...hope to make some like-minded friemds at Eclipse!.

and you are?

;-)

Edited by johnhuk

Hi,

I'm Laura, 22 and from Hertfordshire. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=507314100

I've been going to convos since 2005..

In general day-to-day work, I'm a picture framer - and love framing all the geeky things (signed posters, props etc, so bring 'em in!)

I'm attending Eclipse alone so looking out for some cool convo buddies

My fave Heroes characters are: Peter, Isaac, Micah and Niki

My fave shows are: Heroes, Drawn Together, Lost and too many more!

Waiting for an official Heroes game to come out on the Wii!

Looking forward to the event and making some new friends.

And I'm sure whatever guests are still confirmed by the time the event comes around, we'll all have a good time regardless!

And you are?...

Edited by DavidB

Hello!

My name is Samuel, I am 29 and from Lightwater.

I first went to a convention in 2001, it was a Xena one, then more recently my show was Alias, and now it is Heroes!

In general day work, I am a Mortgage Adviser for Barclays.

I am attending Heroes alone, so welcome me!

My favourite heroes characters are Nikki and HRG.

My taste in music ranges from Kenny Loggins (I'm alright - the theme from caddy shack) to pretty much anything around now. Highly recommend rebeldjs.com for their mash up tracks.

I am looking forward to the convention, and meeting all you guys and girls there.

..and you are?

Hi I'm Louise, I'm 26 and this is going to be my first convention. I've always wanted to go to one before but its only with Heroes that my two best friends love the show as well so I had people to go with.

My favourite Heroes characters are Mohinder, Nathan, Sylar, Hiro and Adam.

All of the cast seem lovely but I do love Zachary, Sendhil and Adrian.

I have a dvd/tv addiction, other shows I obsess over include Lost, Battlestar Galactica, House, Doctor Who, The Office, Dexter, Buffy and Supernatural.

I studied Film and TV at university but now I'm a civil servant (go figure). I love going to the cinema, travelling (when I get the chance!).

I'm also a big music fan, Radiohead, The Strokes, The Manics, Jeff Buckley and have over 500 CDs.

Fact about me, I love cheese and have the crackiest dreams ever when I eat it before bed.

Im into mostly rock/metal/J-rock/J-pop music, but will like any good tune from any genre really.

I love to exercise, play games, watch anime, go out, read fantasy books, and surf the net for fun or knowledge.

Edited by Rivaan
Removed sensitive information

I am Michelle, my birthday is just b4 eclipse too and I will be 32.

This is my 1st weekend con, but have been to soooooo many 'mania events and lfcc's, people may recognise me.

I love Heroes and my fave peeps are Zach, Greg, Hayden and James (having met two of these has confirmed it) and was so looking forward to meeting the others....... :(

However, I digress.

Looking forward to meeting all that haven't been met - including my roomie for the weekend - and seeing all the others that I bump into a little too frequently.

And you are.........?

I'm Cat and i've just turned 19, and eclipse will be my 9th con i think :YAHOO: i've been to buffy, firefly, collectormania cons etc. before

my fave heroes actor is Masi Oka, but i love meetin everyone from shows because most of them r great!

i also have a tv show addiction (faves are: anything by the God that is Joss Whedon, charmed, scrubs etc.) and i'm into anime and manga (i speak some japanese and one of the best moments of my life was talking to George Takei in japanese :( AWESOME!)

i'm also into all different kinds of music: dance/rock/pop/j-pop. i love going to concerts!

can't wait to meet all the fellow heroes fans and eclipse and get completely :drunk: !!!!!

i'm a student in sixth form atm, but i'm goin to uni in september to do japanese and management :D and i'm saving up to spend my summer in thailand (spent last summer in tokyo)- i love travelling!

u'll probably see me at some point over the weekend as i tend to get a little drunk at con's and go up every single random person i see- especially if ur wearin an ace costume!!! :thumbup:

I am Alison, 42 from Inverness. Got into Heroes cause I love Adrian Pasdar and Milo. Been to 2 weekend cons before for Stargate amd couldnt miss this one. Hoped Adrian would be announced but got to meet him at LFCC.

My son Christopher is 18 usually known as Christy. He has learning difficulties but loves Heroes and was looking forward to meeting Zach, maybe next time.

Then last but not least there's Sarah who's 8 today. She loves meeting people but can be a bit shy at first but trust me when she gets going everyone knows she's around. She's especially looking forward to meeting Hayden.

And you are.....

I am Alison, 42 from Inverness. Got into Heroes cause I love Adrian Pasdar and Milo. Been to 2 weekend cons before for Stargate amd couldnt miss this one. Hoped Adrian would be announced but got to meet him at LFCC.

My son Christopher is 18 usually known as Christy. He has learning difficulties but loves Heroes and was looking forward to meeting Zach, maybe next time.

Then last but not least there's Sarah who's 8 today. She loves meeting people but can be a bit shy at first but trust me when she gets going everyone knows she's around. She's especially looking forward to meeting Hayden.

And you are.....

Happy birthday to Sarah! I hope you all have a great time at Eclipse! You are very lucky to be going as a family *my mum and her partner love heroes, but i was the only one who was willing to pay out 80 pounds to go XD*

I'm Chris, 36 from Milton Keynes

I've been to Showmasters events since they were held at Woughton campus!

I've also done quite a lot of weekend events with other organisers, but am really looking forward to this one as Heroes is my favourite current show.

Am staying at the Park Inn with friends (I think there's about 10 of us going)

Outside of events, I'm into film, TV and music and I love driving.

There is an outside chance that I may not be stone-cold sober for much of this event :dance:

and you are?

I'm Chris, 36 from Milton Keynes

I've been to Showmasters events since they were held at Woughton campus!

I've also done quite a lot of weekend events with other organisers, but am really looking forward to this one as Heroes is my favourite current show.

Am staying at the Park Inn with friends (I think there's about 10 of us going)

Outside of events, I'm into film, TV and music and I love driving.

There is an outside chance that I may not be stone-cold sober for much of this event :dance:

and you are?

there were events at Woughton Campus? that must have been a long while ago XD *is supposed to be there right now, but ive been home from college all week because ive got the flu XD*

there were events at Woughton Campus? that must have been a long while ago XD *is supposed to be there right now, but ive been home from college all week because ive got the flu XD*

Yeah, it's where they started out. I don't think they had guests at them (though I vaguely recall Kenny Baker being at one... possibly Cheshunt), they were stall only events and I used to sell comics at them.